Simi Valley Monthly Meetup

• HTML tutorial

sonicstage

Rank II

Advocate I

I would love to make it but I'm not a member, I'm currently a member of hummer off road H4O is this meet up limited to members only? I can't miss out on gravy fries!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Raul B

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

I would love to make it but I'm not a member, I'm currently a member of hummer off road H4O is this meet up limited to members only? I can't miss out on gravy fries!

You don't have to be a member to attend our events.... Feel free to come :)

Sent from my SM-G930T using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: sonicstage

Gary Stevens

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Reseda California
Member #

Hey guys so ill be starting a monthly Meetup here in Simi Valley CA now that the weather is getting better...

These will be held the 3rd Saturday of every month at "The Hat" in Simi located at 1308 E Los Angeles Ave, Simi Valley, CA 93065

First meeting will be March 18th at 11am....

Hope to see you guys there....

-Raul
Hey Raul, I will be out of the neighborhood that weekend, so will hope to see you and everyone the next month.

Reactions: Raul B

sonicstage

Rank II

Advocate I

Hey guys so ill be starting a monthly Meetup here in Simi Valley CA now that the weather is getting better...

These will be held the 3rd Saturday of every month at "The Hat" in Simi located at 1308 E Los Angeles Ave, Simi Valley, CA 93065

First meeting will be March 18th at 11am....

Hope to see you guys there....

-Raul
I will definitely be there as well, have to make some room for gravy fries
Looking forward to meeting everyone

sonicstage

Rank II

Advocate I

to be honest.... I have been to The Hat soo many times and I never knew they had gravy fries... I cant wait to try them
They are called wet fries I think and if I'm not mistaken that location was on diners drive ins and dives I think I'm not exactly sure I heard that from someone else. Can't wait, thanks for the invite Raul!

Chavo

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Oceanside, California, United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Echavarria
Member #

Got a promotion this week and now have to work Saturday's. Looks like I won't be able to make the meets after all. Bummed, but I'll keep following the thread and hopefully I can join in on some planned events.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk