Simi Valley Monthly Meetup

• HTML tutorial

Gary Stevens

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Reseda California
Member #

Yeah I was there alone for 35 min. was leaving then Gary showed up,glad I stayed and met the few cool members.Would like to meet more and plan some thing out.
Way big fun meeting you guys, and I am really glad Victor that you hung out, with the hopes of someone showing up. Made for a nice afternoon. Found Ken inside having lunch later, just happened that Victor and I sat behind him, his wife Kate and dad. Looking forward to doing this again.

Kenslittle72

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Princeton, Moorpark
Member #

Way big fun meeting you guys, and I am really glad Victor that you hung out, with the hopes of someone showing up. Made for a nice afternoon. Found Ken inside having lunch later, just happened that Victor and I sat behind him, his wife Kate and dad. Looking forward to doing this again.
Gary, you are the poster boy for the statement. It doesn't mater what you own, get out there and explore. Thanks for the roof rack tips and tricks.

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

Ok Raul where when is the May meet. Same place?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Yes same spot.... maybe after this meetup we will switch the spots to somewhere else.... Second weekend in June some of us will be at Monache Meadows so how does everyone feel about making that the June Meetup?

Reactions: chrispartida

Rubiconcruiser

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

So Georgia
Member #

Yes same spot.... maybe after this meetup we will switch the spots to somewhere else.... Second weekend in June some of us will be at Monache Meadows so how does everyone feel about making that the June Meetup?
Let's post a monache trip and plan it around

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Straw Hat

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

West Hills,CA
First Name
Alvin
Last Name
Castillo
Member #

Greetings! Glad I found this thread... I'm new to the forums(a month now) and hoping to do my first overlanding trip one day! I got a tight schedule having 2 very young kids(6 and 2 yr old). Hope I can get some tips from all of you on how to manage and make it happen. Local by the way from West Hills and driving a 2017JKU. Hope to meet all of you one day!

-Alvin OB#4646

Reactions: Raul B

VCeXpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Torrance, L.A., Cal., Earth
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
Hey all, just posted up a meetup for the folks down in and around the Southbay/Torrance area, but anybody that wants to make the trip is sure welcome.

The event is on the calendar for Wednesday June 14th, 7-8:30 PM at the Toyota Museum. Check out this thread for more details and a map.

Dan

chrispartida

Rank VI

Advocate II

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Partida
Member #

I will try to make some of them! Its a bit far for me to be a regular though. I'm working on getting something going out here in the inland empire!
Awesome, please do! I love seeing as many groups get together as possible. If you do put it together, please past the link to that thread here so we can be aware as well! Who knows, maybe some of us go for a drive!

Reactions: WrightRunner