First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

When will the next meet be?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
It will be on the 19th.

On a side note would anyone be willing to help organize these monthly meetups? We just took in another foster kid (18 months old and now 6 total kids) and with running 2 business's and the added kids I'm stretched a lil thin.....

-Raul

Kenslittle72

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Princeton, Moorpark
Member #

It will be on the 19th.

On a side note would anyone be willing to help organize these monthly meetups? We just took in another foster kid (18 months old and now 6 total kids) and with running 2 business's and the added kids I'm stretched a lil thin.....

-Raul
Where are we meeting Saturday? I might be able to take over organizing the meetup in the future as this might be the one aspect of "Overlanding" my wife enjoys...

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

Where are we meeting Saturday? I might be able to take over organizing the meetup in the future as this might be the one aspect of "Overlanding" my wife enjoys...
I have nothing. My contact at Galpin ford won't get back to me and honestly I've been too busy to even think about it..... I'm not available this Saturday either.....

Sent from my SM-G930T using OB Talk mobile app

Kenslittle72

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Princeton, Moorpark
Member #

I think I am going to make it 11 am Saturday the 19th at Corriganville park. There is a short hike loop through the park. The Parking area is dirt and large enough for all of us. There is a picnic area with tables. I will look into whether I need to reserve it. I plan to bring some chicken and maybe a few sides to BBQ. I will create a rally point and post it on OB west Facebook. http://www.rsrpd.org/simi_valley/trails/cooriganville_movie_ghost_town.php

MtnManT4R

Rank III

Advocate II

It will be on the 19th.

-Raul
Question, are you located in camrillo?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

I think I am going to make it 11 am Saturday the 19th at Corriganville park. There is a short hike loop through the park. The Parking area is dirt and large enough for all of us. There is a picnic area with tables. I will look into whether I need to reserve it. I plan to bring some chicken and maybe a few sides to BBQ. I will create a rally point and post it on OB west Facebook. http://www.rsrpd.org/simi_valley/trails/cooriganville_movie_ghost_town.php
Thanks for setting this up.....

Sent from my SM-G930T using OB Talk mobile app

Kenslittle72

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Princeton, Moorpark
Member #

Sounds like fun I will be there. I'll bring a side or something. See you guys then.

Sent from my SM-G930V using OB Talk mobile app
Just to clearify my original post. I will not be bringing enough chicken and sides for everyone. More or less enough my family. We could still pot luck the food that is there. I will supply the charcoal, plates, and plastic wear.
Looking forward to seeing you again.