Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
Do you need a rolling toque wrench to put your yoke back on?
Good question, I didn't think about that. I was going to mark the nut and the shaft and line the marks up when I put it back on.

JPaul

Rank V

Pioneer I

Mendon, UT, USA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Allen
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1JPA
I'll have to pass, I remembered what I have going on that day and it's pretty important. Maybe next time.

Reactions: Ron W.

ob4838

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Utah
Member #

I’m planning on coming, wife has a thing so I will have to bring my 12,10,6,4. They are potty trained [emoji23]but my crew.

Reactions: Ron W.

Knitron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
I’m planning on coming, wife has a thing so I will have to bring my 12,10,6,4. They are potty trained [emoji23]but my crew.
Nice, I typically have my kids, 14, 10, 7 but they love it. But they won't becoming this time.

Reactions: ob4838

TreXTerra

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Salt Lake City, Utah
Member #

I just signed up today, and it's looking like I'll be coming with about 3 additional trucks. We're coming out of SLC. When will people be leaving from the SLC area?
We plant on meeting at the Sinclair north side of I-80 at exit 4 around 9 am.
Sorry I meant a caravan from SLC > Sinclair :)
I'm rolling out of SLC and would not mind some company on the way out. Where do you want to rally up for the drive? I was thinking something along the way might work, maybe the Tooele exit since no matter where people start in the valley we have to pass that point.

Runtble

Rank II

Member I

Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Member #

I just signed up today, and it's looking like I'll be coming with about 3 additional trucks. We're coming out of SLC. When will people be leaving from the SLC area?
We plant on meeting at the Sinclair north side of I-80 at exit 4 around 9 am.
Sorry I meant a caravan from SLC > Sinclair :)
I'm rolling out of SLC and would not mind some company on the way out. Where do you want to rally up for the drive? I was thinking something along the way might work, maybe the Tooele exit since no matter where people start in the valley we have to pass that point.
That works for me. Say we leave the Chevron right off of the Tooele exit at 7:45? My group is meeting at my house in down town SLC at 7:15.

Reactions: TreXTerra

Knitron

Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
Has the time changed?
Don't think so, I think people in SLC are talking about meeting up before hand and caravanning out to the Rally Point and be there by 9:30.

Advocate III

Ogden, Utah
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Yeah I see that now, thanks. I was rushing out the door and trying to read everything at the same time. How's your truck coming along?

Knitron

Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
Yeah I see that now, thanks. I was rushing out the door and trying to read everything at the same time. How's your truck coming along?
Haven't had a chance to work on it since Saturday. Got my shock parts coming. Should be able to repair the yoke seal in the next day or two.

ob4838

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Utah
Member #

I have to back out this Saturday [emoji53]I need to help out with the funeral for officer Shinners in Provo. Safe travels all hope to meet up ASAP, keep them coming

Last edited:

Advocate III

Ogden, Utah
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Rose
Member #

I have to back out this Saturday [emoji53]I need to help out with the funeral for officer Shinners in Provo. Safe travels all hope to meet up ASAP, keep them coming
Sorry to hear that, what a unfortunate and unnecessary loss. Hopefully next time you can make it.

Ron W.

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Herriman, UT, USA
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Wilkinson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRQT933
Service Branch
US Navy
My prayers go out to the family, friends, and Provo PD.

MtnBnd

Rank IV
Investor

Advocate III

Riverton, Utah, USA
First Name
Ray
Last Name
Kirby
Member #

Sounds like a fun trip. I would like to come, but I can't this time. Besides being committed to something else, I haven't put my lift on yet. I'm not sure this is the best idea with stock suspension and tires! I'm new to all of this. I look forward to getting out with you guys and learning from you.

Advocate III

Ogden, Utah
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Sounds like a fun trip. I would like to come, but I can't this time. Besides being committed to something else, I haven't put my lift on yet. I'm not sure this is the best idea with stock suspension and tires! I'm new to all of this. I look forward to getting out with you guys and learning from you.
This shouldn't be too difficult of a run, I'm only running a 2 inch lift.

Reactions: MtnBnd

Knitron

Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
I've been on a lot of the weather desert roads, but not this one, stock can typically do it no prob.

Reactions: BuiltForWandering

Advocate III

Ogden, Utah
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Rose
Member #

What are you driving?