Rank VII

Expedition Master I

Matthews, North Carolina
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Casaburro
Member #

Although I was set to join, I have to pass too. Wife reminded me of a family commitment in Columbia that weekend.

Would really be interested in joining the Rigs & Coffee events once I see some dates. Can be in Charlotte or other areas with a few days' notice. Just gotta work the calendar to plan.

Mike
Rally Point:

Carnage_95YJ

Rank VII

Expedition Master I

Matthews, North Carolina
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Casaburro
Member #

Would anyone be interested in planing an April trip for Earth Day? 4/22/2023

It could be a simple day trip or overnight. If you volunteer, you would be the contact person and trail boss for the trip. I can help with coordination, planning, and setting up rally points.

Post up some ideas you would like to do or send me a message.

Photos from past R&C trips

Attachments

Reactions: NCFireGuy

Carnage_95YJ

Rank VII

Expedition Master I

Matthews, North Carolina
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Casaburro
Member #

It was such a nice day yesterday! Thank you to Chuck Harris from Charlotte Jeep Club (Facebook) and Robert @Verticon for coming out and enjoying it. I’m looking forward to getting back out on the trail.

Attachments

Carnage_95YJ

Rank VII

Expedition Master I

Matthews, North Carolina
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Casaburro
Member #

Due to the long holiday weekend, Rigs & Coffee - Charlotte, NC will be canceled this month. I hope you all have a good weekend and get out on a trail.

I have had no response about a trip for Earth Day. Please reach out if you are interested in leading a trip - even just a day at Uwharrie!

Attachments

Carnage_95YJ

Rank VII

Expedition Master I

Matthews, North Carolina
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Casaburro
Member #

Last weekend we went with Charlotte Jeep Club Saturday and wheeled by ourselves Sunday and hit everything except Daniel and Dicky Bell.
The new trail - Lake View (69) - is a nice beginner trail. There are some hard looking optional obstacles, but we didn’t attempt them.
The other beginner trail - Wolfs Den (89) - has been pretty wet in the beginning and definitely the “harder” of the 2 easy trails.
Rocky Mountain Loop (92) was modified last year to make it easier. It seems like they have let the 2nd obstacle get rutted out and is definitely more “interesting,” but not too difficult.
We had a stock Jeep with stock tires with us and she made it up all the trails we did Saturday with little spotting.