Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
Desoto Falls is a great campground. We don't typically stay in organized campgrounds but that one is the exception. We really like it! Hope you had fun!
It was awesome. I will definitely be returning to the area. I only was there for a night because it was my stopping point to Florida. I want a proper experience.

MarioT'sCJResto

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor II

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Laboy
Member #

Here's my 5 year 1980 CJ5 Resto with a rebuilt AMC 360. This project has taken on a life of it's own with some new plans for 2021 and 2022. With 3 large dogs I will only take her out on Solo camping trips towing a Scout Trailer. My Ram is in the first year of mods; I just installed a ProComp 2.5 leveling kit, Power Stop Z36 front and rear, and slapped on a new set of ProComp A/Ts (Last Pic), with the rest of year 1 mods ordered or stored away in the garage I'm waiting for spring. (Softopper, Prinsu Rack, Decked, Vice Designs Winch Mount, Smittybilt 12k Winch and more) Now with 3 pups the Ram will be primary rig. Prior to me picking up the ram in 2018 my toss the pups and go rig was a 2013 Ford Edge with a Rhino Rack and Hitch Bike Rack.
Updated Pics for the Ram; remaining mods for year 1 are still in boxes since I have plans to LineX them before I install them. Decked, ACI Tailgate Stainless Steel Top, Tough Guard, and Softopper installed; followed by Dirty Dog, Smittybilt Seat Covers, and Mod Armor

Attachments