Rig Photos

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

North40overland

Rank VI
Adventure

Advocate II

Sugar Hill, GA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Nelson
Member #

Desoto Falls is a great campground. We don't typically stay in organized campgrounds but that one is the exception. We really like it! Hope you had fun!

Sjo527

Rank IV
Adventure

Member III

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham Callsign
Testing Soon ;)
Desoto Falls is a great campground. We don't typically stay in organized campgrounds but that one is the exception. We really like it! Hope you had fun!
It was awesome. I will definitely be returning to the area. I only was there for a night because it was my stopping point to Florida. I want a proper experience.

MarioT'sCJResto

Rank V
Supporter

Member II

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Laboy
Member #

Here's my 5 year 1980 CJ5 Resto with a rebuilt AMC 360. This project has taken on a life of it's own with some new plans for 2021 and 2022. With 3 large dogs I will only take her out on Solo camping trips towing a Scout Trailer. My Ram is in the first year of mods; I just installed a ProComp 2.5 leveling kit, Power Stop Z36 front and rear, and slapped on a new set of ProComp A/Ts (Last Pic), with the rest of year 1 mods ordered or stored away in the garage I'm waiting for spring. (Softopper, Prinsu Rack, Decked, Vice Designs Winch Mount, Smittybilt 12k Winch and more) Now with 3 pups the Ram will be primary rig. Prior to me picking up the ram in 2018 my toss the pups and go rig was a 2013 Ford Edge with a Rhino Rack and Hitch Bike Rack.
Updated Pics for the Ram; remaining mods for year 1 are still in boxes since I have plans to LineX them before I install them. Decked, ACI Tailgate Stainless Steel Top, Tough Guard, and Softopper installed; followed by Dirty Dog, Smittybilt Seat Covers, and Mod Armor

Attachments