Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
I don' like the idea of RTT purely so that I can nip away for the day without having to take down the tent. I much prefer my ground tent. the side awning will hopefully be my kitchen area.
I foolishy run in and bought a campmore awning its great but poles and ropes , ive got to many projects on the go lol trailer , camper van , but i was looking at the awning to shift from one to another i think its doable with the right fixings and kit , the aussys are streets ahead in this , What ground tent you got. Rav 5 i bet .

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

I foolishy run in and bought a campmore awning its great but poles and ropes , ive got to many projects on the go lol trailer , camper van , but i was looking at the awning to shift from one to another i think its doable with the right fixings and kit , the aussys are streets ahead in this , What ground tent you got. Rav 5 i bet .
here's a pic of my tent with the optional porch

20170814_143751.jpg

I am considering getting this table. all I need t do is rivet to keyhole plates to the side of my car then the table slots in and out with only one asjustable leg see below
tbra008-land-rover-defender-stainless-steel-vehicle-side-mount-table-front-runner_grande.gif