Sparks, NV, USA
First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7TCT
Meet my "new" 1977 Jeep Wagoneer with a 360 V8 - rocking that "nautical blue" - July 21, 2017 - Runs great - found on Craigslist. Will be a restoration/work project for me when I go back to visit family and vacation in WI.

View attachment 30190
Nice to see the Full Sizes getting more represented!

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
Meet my "new" 1977 Jeep Wagoneer with a 360 V8 - rocking that "nautical blue" - July 21, 2017 - Runs great - found on Craigslist. Will be a restoration/work project for me when I go back to visit family and vacation in WI.

View attachment 30190
This would be much more roomy to live in, if thats the plan.

Reactions: 94Cruiser

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

This would be much more roomy to live in, if thats the plan.
Hi, Jeff! Growing up my folks always had a Wagoneer that we took on vacations. I have always wanted one of my own and this opportunity presented itself - and I'm so pumped! The Wagoneer will be my vehicle when I fly back to WI to visit family vs borrowing someone's vehicle while I'm there. I will use it for camping, exploring, and restore it, etc when I'm back home but it was not to replace Jade while on my 50 state road trip!

Reactions: Jeff Graham

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Looks good @Jake Wettern | iamjake , I like both the vintage and the roof rack, but especially the engine. I had a 360 in a '70's Dodge Club Cab pickup; probably the same base engine as your new wheels, as both were made by Chrysler. That Dodge, rwd, could climb a wall. I took it on so many Jeep trails around Death Valley I probably shouldn't have, but never once got stuck or held anyone up. Drew a lot of looks and comments like "Whoa dude, you're phuquing nuts, but I respect your grit!"

I've delivered expedited parts to Jeep assembly plants in both Toledo and Detroit, assembly lines waiting for "just-in-time" inventory. Hauled all the way from the Mexican border at Laredo.

One of these days we'll run across each other out there and I'll do some pro photography and an interview for you.

Dry roads and open skies, brother, keep it between the lines out there.

Road