Rig Photos

• HTML tutorial

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Looks good @Jake Wettern | iamjake , I like both the vintage and the roof rack, but especially the engine. I had a 360 in a '70's Dodge Club Cab pickup; probably the same base engine as your new wheels, as both were made by Chrysler. That Dodge, rwd, could climb a wall. I took it on so many Jeep trails around Death Valley I probably shouldn't have, but never once got stuck or held anyone up. Drew a lot of looks and comments like "Whoa dude, you're phuquing nuts, but I respect your grit!"

I've delivered expedited parts to Jeep assembly plants in both Toledo and Detroit, assembly lines waiting for "just-in-time" inventory. Hauled all the way from the Mexican border at Laredo.

One of these days we'll run across each other out there and I'll do some pro photography and an interview for you.

Dry roads and open skies, brother, keep it between the lines out there.

Road
Hey, Road! Thank you, I'm super pumped having it! I'm sure our paths will cross out there some day and look forward to it! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

stage7

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Mack
Member #

Thanks Wolfy! I'm planning on installing either a 2.5" or 3" lift with 35" nitto grapplers or KO2 BFG tires. I also got a Gobi Stealth Roof Rack coming my way in 6-9 weeks, I'm looking forward to installing that on the Jeep. Hopefully that should be more than enough of what I need for the trails and rocks! Plus I'll still have the LCG on the Jeep.

P.S. Still a working progress and under construction. Lol
Don't forget your sliders to protect your rockers. Most vulnerable area other then undercarriage. Nice rig! Sometimes wish I'd gone with the Rubicon but my 4Runner is treating me well.

Reactions: Jose

Randy P

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oakley, CA
Member #

Hi, Jeff! Growing up my folks always had a Wagoneer that we took on vacations. I have always wanted one of my own and this opportunity presented itself - and I'm so pumped! The Wagoneer will be my vehicle when I fly back to WI to visit family vs borrowing someone's vehicle while I'm there. I will use it for camping, exploring, and restore it, etc when I'm back home but it was not to replace Jade while on my 50 state road trip!

Jake,

Is Jade a CJ or a YJ?