Launch Member

Member II

Christchurch, New Zealand
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Frank
Member #

Love the Paj @Bama_Kiwi, my old man had paj's my whole childhood, were awesome 4b's and the two door ones are awesome!
This is my first Pajero, but I had a Montero Sport (Challenger) back in the states that I loved. I definitely have a softspot for Mitsubishi. I shopped real hard for a Gen2.5 ('98-00) but found my Gen4 for a steal and couldn't pass it up. So far so good.

Reactions: Aussie Coobs

Bama_Kiwi

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Christchurch, New Zealand
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Frank
Member #

I wish we still had Monteros in the states. Or, really, I wish we had the Pajeros because they always had a better-looking face.
I think it is a shame Mitsubishi decided to not sell the Gen4 in the States. It could have done well and helped to shore up their North American business, which is now on life-support. They seem to be doing quite well in Oceania and JDM markets.

The new Pajero Sport and Triton pickup (ute) are highly regarded and sell well. I don't even hate the Eclipse Cross, other than its a dumb name.

Reactions: Jeffrey Dill

hobbz

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Summerville, SC, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Hobbs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK4EQC
Sorry about the driveway pic, but I just got the 35s today. This is my 2020 Gladiator. It is just a basic build. I would love to do a rooftop tent, but can't justify it right now, so it will be tent camping for now. I will be traveling to eastern KY on Valentines weekend for the first expedition. I will make sure and document the travels.

IMG_20200203_145754959_HDR.jpg

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Sorry about the driveway pic, but I just got the 35s today. This is my 2020 Gladiator. It is just a basic build. I would love to do a rooftop tent, but can't justify it right now, so it will be tent camping for now. I will be traveling to eastern KY on Valentines weekend for the first expedition. I will make sure and document the travels.

View attachment 138489
Ok, I'll say it, I'm envious.

Reactions: KA7USA