First Name
Ofer
Last Name
Bruhis
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD6UKE
Cool rig and setup! Congrats!
BTW, I posted a blog on the build if anyone is interested.

grubworm

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
Still a work in progress, but here’s #JoleneTheJeep and my Offroad Trailer Build! (Diamond in the rough... I’m sure of it) View attachment 140123View attachment 140124View attachment 140125View attachment 140126View attachment 140127
nice set up. im making sliding drawers to go in the back of my tundra now that i put a shell on it...they'll be like yours except a bit longer, did you use drawer slides or are they just sliding wood on wood? cant tell in the pic.

Reactions: Iamsamrogers

Iamsamrogers

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Moab, UT, USA
First Name
Sam
Last Name
Rogers
Member #

nice set up. im making sliding drawers to go in the back of my tundra now that i put a shell on it...they'll be like yours except a bit longer, did you use drawer slides or are they just sliding wood on wood? cant tell in the pic.
That’s awesome! I’ve actually got them on drawer slides, I have them a little shorter, because I created a large cavity in front in place of my rear seats! 7FB86EF3-4956-415A-8D72-396FAB1855C2.jpegE1F4E1A2-95DA-46CF-A3FB-E4BC34DF844C.jpeg

Jeffrey Dill

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Jeffrey
Last Name
Dill
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4FOZ
Reactions: Bama_Kiwi

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

@grubworm - you might be interested in the UHMW polyethelene glides this guy uses for his drawers. I've used the same stuff for my table saw slide, and wouldn't hesitate to use it before purchasing long HD drawer slides. Very effective stuff.

He's contrived a slick locking system, too. I'd make my drawer case out of all ply instead of 2x material, though.

Another way to do long drawers is to use the track method @PapaDave uses for his long truck bed slide here: Simple Truck Bed Fridge Slide

Reactions: grubworm