Off-Road Ranger I

Tracy California, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
K
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6PXJ
I'll be attending. KC1GML, I'll do my best to answer any questions you might have. I also have radio tuning gear. If you think I should bring it, let me kno
Don’t think I will be at a tuning stage Saturday as I will most likely not be permanently mounted. Still playing with APRS and trying to learn the radio at the kitchen table. My family have quickly accused me of turning into a radio nerd so it will be getting installed for good shortly at which point a tuning would be highly appreciated.

CountryRunner

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Northwest, Boise, Idaho 83714, United States
First Name
John
Last Name
Petrocelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6WCQ
Anyone wise in the ways of ham going to be attending this weekend? I have questions that could use some answering and am slowing going down the rabbit hole on my own...which is far to dangerous.
I'll be attending. KC1GML, I'll do my best to answer any questions you might have. I also have radio tuning gear. If you think I should bring it, let me know. :)

See you there!
I will be there as well KJ6WCQ and will chime in on any HAM questions you all may have.

Reactions: TJ Lucky 04

McGrizzly

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Half Moon Bay
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
McGraw
Member #

@CountryRunner @OverlandChevy @Grizzly4Runner @TJ Lucky 04 @FJCharlieK @McGrizzly @billiardspintail @DAVE DYNAMITE @Shane B @geberhard @TacticalBBQ llouie246 @Dave K and anyone else. Do you all feel like braving the elements to meet up tomorrow. Expecting rain all day starting early in the afternoon (right around when we plan on meeting up) and going all night.
I’m trying to convince the wife, but not having a ton of luck yet. She’s under the weather, gonna do my best to get out there!! I need an escape.

CountryRunner

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Northwest, Boise, Idaho 83714, United States
First Name
John
Last Name
Petrocelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6WCQ