Cancelled Reoccurring - Monthly Bay Area Rigs and Coffee - 02/09/2019

• Guest, You can choose a light or dark theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" botton at the very bottom left of this page!

Grizzly4Runner

Rank I

Contributor I

Pleasant Hill
Member #

Ham Callsign
Gray2
Just moved to Bay Area and left my crew in So Cal. Need to find a new crew and hit the trails. I live in Pleasant Hill and been looking for an East Bay Meet Up. Hope this is the one! Look forward to meeting you guys.

Dave K

Rank 0

Contributor I

Hayward, Ca
Ham Callsign
KK6PXJ
Anyone wise in the ways of ham going to be attending this weekend? I have questions that could use some answering and am slowing going down the rabbit hole on my own...which is far to dangerous.

TJ Lucky 04

Rank I

Contributor I

San Bruno, CA, USA
Ham Callsign
KC1GML
Anyone wise in the ways of ham going to be attending this weekend? I have questions that could use some answering and am slowing going down the rabbit hole on my own...which is far to dangerous.
I'll be attending. KC1GML, I'll do my best to answer any questions you might have. I also have radio tuning gear. If you think I should bring it, let me know. :)

See you there!

billiardspintail

Rank V

Advocate III

San Jose, CA
Member #

I'll be attending. KC1GML, I'll do my best to answer any questions you might have. I also have radio tuning gear. If you think I should bring it, let me know. :)

See you there!
Will you be attending next month as well? I just got my GMRS license and have been studying hard for my Technicians license for a few months.