San Jose, CA
First Name
Bryce
Last Name
McNab
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6GNT
I'm going to try to make it, I haven't been to an OB event yet. Too bad my rig won't be there.

Grizzly4Runner

Rank I
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Pleasant Hill
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Gray2
Just moved to Bay Area and left my crew in So Cal. Need to find a new crew and hit the trails. I live in Pleasant Hill and been looking for an East Bay Meet Up. Hope this is the one! Look forward to meeting you guys.

billiardspintail

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

San Jose, CA
First Name
Bryce
Last Name
McNab
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6GNT
Turns out my nephews are having a birthday party that starts at the same time, so I have to miss this one. I'm hoping for next month!

Reactions: RedBeard

@llouie246

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

San Francisco Bay Area
First Name
LouAnne
Last Name
Laflamme
Member #

Just moved to Bay Area and left my crew in So Cal. Need to find a new crew and hit the trails. I live in Pleasant Hill and been looking for an East Bay Meet Up. Hope this is the one! Look forward to meeting you guys.
Hi there I’m in concord!! I should be able to attend this meet up [emoji16]

Dave K

Rank IV

Off-Road Ranger I

Tracy California, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
K
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6PXJ
Anyone wise in the ways of ham going to be attending this weekend? I have questions that could use some answering and am slowing going down the rabbit hole on my own...which is far to dangerous.

TJ Lucky 04

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

San Bruno, CA, USA
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1GML
Anyone wise in the ways of ham going to be attending this weekend? I have questions that could use some answering and am slowing going down the rabbit hole on my own...which is far to dangerous.
I'll be attending. KC1GML, I'll do my best to answer any questions you might have. I also have radio tuning gear. If you think I should bring it, let me know. :)

See you there!

billiardspintail

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

San Jose, CA
First Name
Bryce
Last Name
McNab
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6GNT
I'll be attending. KC1GML, I'll do my best to answer any questions you might have. I also have radio tuning gear. If you think I should bring it, let me know. :)

See you there!
Will you be attending next month as well? I just got my GMRS license and have been studying hard for my Technicians license for a few months.