Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Cave Springs, Arkansas
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Putt
Member #

If you're an overland enthusiast, or would like to be, then mark your calendar now and join us for this years event! You don't want to miss this event. Last year’s event attracted over 160 vehicles from eleven states! This will be a family friendly expo style event held at Byrd’s Adventure Center in Arkansas where you can visit with vendors to learn more about overland related products, attend various presentations, enjoy area trails, and participate in our huge event raffle!

View Rally Point

Yonder

Rank 0

Traveler I

I'll be there! I'm new to the forums, but I find it super cool that it's at Byrd's Adventure Center. I hiked the Ozark Highlands trail 2 years ago and had to evacuate due to some really nasty weather. I hitchhiked to the nearest telephone, and Byrd's was it! That's some super cool coincidence! Glad to make the return trip.

Smokey_Bear_JLUR

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Oakville, MO, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Kuhn
Member #

Service Branch
LEO (Ret'd)
It's on my calendar, and only one state away. Easy! Hopefully I will have my daughters with me. Any other overlanders with kiddos? Mine: four girls- 7, 9, 10, 12

Colt26

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo County, Michigan, United States
First Name
Marcel
Last Name
Robicheaux
Member #

It's on my calendar, and only one state away. Easy! Hopefully I will have my daughters with me. Any other overlanders with kiddos? Mine: four girls- 7, 9, 10, 12
I am planning on bringing my 11yr old daughter with me, If I can get work off. We will be roof top tent camping on a JKU Rubicon, when it gets closer we can try to figure out a link up.

Trailfrog

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Cave Springs, Arkansas
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Putt
Member #

I am planning on bringing my 11yr old daughter with me, If I can get work off. We will be roof top tent camping on a JKU Rubicon, when it gets closer we can try to figure out a link up.
This is a family friendly event and we hope to have some childrens activities if there's enough interest. Hope you can make it.

Trailfrog

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Cave Springs, Arkansas
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Putt
Member #

All signed up, will be arriving Thursday for primitive camping (hopefully the RTT will be installed) heading on a moderate guided ride Friday.
Great! Look forward to meeting you at the event! We are starting to get sponsor committments for our event raffle! Last year we gave away over $7000 worth of product and gift certificates including two RTT's, two 12v fridges, a 9500lb winch, awnings, storage boxes, lights, ground tents, and more!

Reactions: Colt26