Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Cave Springs, Arkansas
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Putt
Member #

If we reach 200 rigs registered by the end of July, one lucky person will win a free registration to the Rendezvous, $100 cash, and $200 in Vendor Bucks to be used at any of the vendor booths at the Rendezvous. More info HERE

Kingsize

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mont Belvieu, TX
Member #

My family and I (4 of us), are looking to make this trip. We are not finalized on the plans yet, but we are excited to make our first trip to the Ozarks!

Jason

Linda Lewis

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Fayetteville, AR
Member #

If you're an overland enthusiast, or would like to be, then mark your calendar now and join us for this years event! You don't want to miss this event. Last year’s event attracted over 160 vehicles from eleven states! This will be a family friendly expo style event held at Byrd’s Adventure Center in Arkansas where you can visit with vendors to learn more about overland related products, attend various presentations, enjoy area trails, and participate in our huge event raffle!

Trailfrog

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Cave Springs, Arkansas
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Putt
Member #

I might be coming up from Houston, just joined the organization, need to see details, are there places to stay, are we camping like that.
Hi Jim, sorry I'm just now replying. There is a link in my first post with lots of info about the event, venue, and camping/lodging. Hope you can make it. Register before Friday (Aug. 31st) at midnight and help us meet our 200 vehicle challenge, we're almost there!

Reactions: Linda Lewis

Smokey_Bear_JLUR

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Oakville, MO, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Kuhn
Member #

Service Branch
LEO (Ret'd)
I so want to make this event, but I’m not sure if I can. I’m flying out to California to interview with Ducati this upcoming week. Not sure what my schedule will look like if that happens. Any other St. Louis folks going down?!

Kirk Kinnell

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Independence, Missouri, United States
First Name
Kirk
Last Name
Kinnell
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD0UWI
Service Branch
Army
This looks cool never heard of this place till now!!! Il have to get ready for next years event...Juts got my rig and Im behind the curve... Looks like a blast though!

OKT4RCPL

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Chandler Oklahoma
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5DVC
@Kirk Kinnell ....Come out and visit this year. I took my brand new 4Runner last year and still had a blast ....Ill admit I do have a few more mods gong into this year...maybe going last year caused this LOL...but if you get a chance its really a great time.

Reactions: Kirk Kinnell

NWArkFZJ80

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Hydro, OK, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Wright
Member #

It's on my calendar, and only one state away. Easy! Hopefully I will have my daughters with me. Any other overlanders with kiddos? Mine: four girls- 7, 9, 10, 12
I know the organizer, Randy Putt, has activities for the kids planned as part of the event. Mine are all grown. The last count I heard was 295 rigs were registered. I'd bet there are some kids in the mix! Hope to see you there. Shawn

I should have read further down, it looks like he has already replied to you a long time ago! :)

Last edited: