R.I.P. Beloved vehicles that are now gone (wrecked,traded in,sold,or lost in divorce)

• You may have noticed, things have changed round here! If you would like more information about the recent changes, please visit this post:

Software & Migration Update

• Guest, Did you know you can change the look of your Overland Bound forums? At the bottom of this page look for the Style Chooser! All previous and new light and dark themes are available. Pick something you like!

Graeman

Rank V

Influencer I

Phoenix, Arizona 85053
Member #

Ham Callsign
KJ7CRJ
I miss my Suzuki Grand Vitara. Not many people are into them but it's a pretty capable little machine. It had a V6, low-range 4x4, solid rear axle, and a body on frame construction. I had mine all sorted out nicely and then I sold it to get something with more room after my first daughter was born:
I had a white one with the solid tire cover and rear spoiler. That was a sweet vehicle - lot's of power for its size, too.

UltimaSanctus

Rank I

Traveler I

Greenville, SC, USA
Member #

47273.jpg

1993 K Blazer that was my first vehicle. She was more of a college daily than overlander but after deciding to quit pumping oil one day she had to be parked in my parents garage. After 2 years of not having the time, money, or resources for diagnose/repair I had to sell her. Worst part was I only got $1500