R.I.P. Beloved vehicles that are now gone (wrecked,traded in,sold,or lost in divorce)

• HTML tutorial

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

0407091637b.jpg I actually traded my ex mother in law my 1978 280 z that I paid 200.00 dollars, for this beauty. I in turn traded this bike for a custom MAC West Coast Chopper edition tool box worth 3k. Not to shabby of trade.

Reactions: Jimmy P

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

68 Lincoln- I miss the 460 Big Block.

86 300D Mercedes- I miss the mechanical diesel motor.

2006 LJ Rubicon- I miss the solid axles and selectable lockers.
Wow....great list of vehicles...the Lincoln has always been on my list to own...the Mercedes and Jeep are just great reliable vehicles...

Reactions: squishware

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Big Blue....my 1969 all original Ford F100 pickup.240 cu inline six with 3 on the tree manual transmission. Traded for a set of performance big block headers for my 1969 firebird project car.This truck was going to be the man's daughters first rig...loved that....miss big blue0412001524.jpg

Shazar

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

This was my vehicle, I bought it on Halloween, last year. I traded it in for Fourth of July this year. I LOVED it so much, it was exactly what I needed at that moment in my life. But, my daily commute is 50 miles roundtrip, and my fuel consumption meant I was filling her up every 4-5 days. It was almost $800 between the finance cost and the fuel costs. I'd love to find another Xterra, or if Nissan ever releases a new version with the diesel.

Attachments

Reactions: Chadlyb