Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Wardensville, West Virginia, United States
First Name
Sid
Last Name
Belcher
Member #

So I have an Apollointech pod (cheaper sPod alternative) but with all the accessories I am installing in the rear of my rig i.e. rear rack lights, dometic fridge, 12v sockets, etc. I would have to run tons of wiring to the back of my Jeep and I hate wiring! After searching youtube and not finding any solutions, I decided to make a video on the installation of a fused power distribution block along with USB ports and 12v sockets to power all of my accessories in the rear of the JKU. Here's the link if anyone else is interested in doing the same...

Last edited:

cody_roberts

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

US
First Name
Cody
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

So I have an Apollointech pod (cheaper sPod alternative) but with all the accessories I am installing in the rear of my rig i.e. rear rack lights, dometic fridge, 12v sockets, etc. I would have to run tons of wiring to the back of my Jeep and I hate wiring! After searching youtube and not finding any solutions, I decided to make a video on the installation of a fused power distribution block along with USB ports and 12v sockets to power all of my accessories in the rear of the JKU. Here's the link if anyone else is interested in doing the same...

Would love to see this , link doesn't seem to be working for me.

Reactions: Ed Money and Sid
S

SubeeBen

Asewome video & great work looks fairly easy & affordable also thanks for the post.

Reactions: Sid