Plano 1819 on sale

• HTML tutorial

NorthStar96

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Good Morning! I need 2 new Plano 1819's. I cant find them anywhere. rumor has it, Plano has discontinued them. there has to be more left somewhere.
If anyone finds them on sale anywhere, please post up where they are on sale. Thanks

gandrimp

Rank III

Advocate II

Just a fyi, I have the box that fj80toyman posted a link to. It's an ok box, but I have a buddy that found the "same box" , at least it looks the same externally, at walmart. The one he purchased cost the same but it was a lot heavier duty. His has a channel where foam could but inserted to help seal out dust and water, mine does not have that channel. We have never had the 2 in the same spot at the same time, but they appear to my eye, to be the same size. I like my box's, but for the same money I would have preferred the style he has.

Reactions: NorthStar96

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

An orange one!? They only had green and black for options. Thinking about snagging a third one too

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Those look nice!! I can't find any of them here in the Orlando Florida area. Do you guys have a specific site you all get them from?

iPrevailed

Rank I

Contributor III

McKinney, TX
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Mendez
Member #

An orange one!? They only had green and black for options. Thinking about snagging a third one too
Got it in store here in Dallas. Using it for all my recover gear. Had every intention on doing all three in black, but the orange color felt appropriate for the rescue/recover gear it would be holding. Should make for quick identification when it's needed.

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

I ordered 4 green ones as the black was out of stock online.
Nice!!!! I can't seem to find nothing here in Florida. Everything is out of stock or the only thing they have is a purple and yellow one I guess for LSU. Lol