Traveler III

I travel full-time.
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Gaa
Member #

Let's get together.

We'll have a 30 minute arrival window / show rigs.

9:30-10am arrival window.
9:55am we'll walk over to Hearth and Hill for brunch. To discuss gear, trail learnings, trip planning, mods, future trips? life.
After - more rig time

Parking here: https://maps.app.goo.gl/tmNmT9tmkFLqp8dy9

Note: if you're new to this and don't have much to discuss about your set up, we'd still love to meet you and learn about how overlanding/vehicle-based adventure fits into your world.

RollinWest

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Morgan, Morgan County, Utah, United States
First Name
Sky
Last Name
Powers
Member #

Curious to see how many folks are open to walking around our rigs and grabbing coffee. And talking about gear, trail learnings, trips, etc.

Id say yes but already planning a Swell run that day. Great to see the app being used. Id be down in the future or if the weather won’t work for the Swell that day.

matthewg

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

I travel full-time.
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Gaa
Member #

Well this is reassuring. Awesome. It is a bit close to Thanksgiving - we'll see how it goes. This photo is from the San Rafael Swell.

matthewg

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

I travel full-time.
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Gaa
Member #

Thanks @Quezel ! It should be 9am to 11am. I wonder if your timezone I set or there is something weird happening. I'll double check too.

matthewg

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

I travel full-time.
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Gaa
Member #

Thanks @Quezel ! It should be 9am to 11am. I wonder if your timezone I set or there is something weird happening. I'll double check too.
Maybe it was my phone on my end when I entered it into my calendar it put the time to pm instead of am. Can’t wait to see this event come to life.
I appreciate you calling it out! I have had some weird date issues in the past. Looks ok on my app.

Attachments

Quezel

Rank III

Off-Road Ranger I

Layton, Davis County, Utah, United States
First Name
Edgar
Last Name
Gonzalez
Ham/GMRS Callsign
Wsan532
Maybe it was my phone on my end when I entered it into my calendar it put the time to pm instead of am. Can’t wait to see this event come to life.
I appreciate you calling it out! I have had some weird date issues in the past. Looks ok on my app.
Looks good on my end too. Sorry for
The confusion. My phone has a mind of its own sometimes

JeepNamedSarge

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Bend, Oregon, United States
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Miller
Member #

If I’m in town, I will be there! Just confirming, Saturday, November 18, 9 AM until 11 AM. Thanks for setting this up. We need more stuff like this. I just did the New Mexico backcountry discovery route from Ruidoso NM to Antonito Colorado. 

Reactions: NMNomad

Neums801

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor II

Layton, UT, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Neumann
Member #

Put me down as a solid maybe. Definitely interested, just need to make sure it works out with family plans.

m_lars

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Heber City, Utah
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Larson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7ATX
Sounds fun, but I work Saturdays. It kind of sucks when all the rally points here and Expedition Utah trail runs are always on Saturdays…

AL Z.

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Sandy, Utah, USA
First Name
Alphonse
Last Name
Zoda
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
HAM: KJ7LDJ GRMS: WSAS756
Service Branch
Veteran U.S.Army
Count me in!! I am flexible when it comes to the day.