Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
I have some Max Trax and an extended diff breather kit sitting in a cart somewhere :) This might get @Heidi's attention so I best be careful (sneaky).
I bought a clicky stabby fidget toy pocket knife to play with while waiting for the air to clear. Those RCs look cool! Must resist!
Yes, definitely be cautious! I will say I am pretty sneaky about rat holing money away for toys and projects.

Reactions: Ubiety

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Yes, definitely be cautious! I will say I am pretty sneaky about rat holing money away for toys and projects.
Those Max Tracks are $$$! And they are big. Going to be hard to get that delivery squirreled away into the shop without being noticed. :) Not sure how I am going to hide the lift and 35s when that time comes!

Reactions: PNW EXPLR

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I also thought about a drone. But with all the current restrictions I figured we would get more use (fun) with the RC rigs. Plus we live within 5 miles of KPSC airport so a no fly zone!
But 10 minutes away from the best RC airfield in the Northwest.

Check out RCSparks Studio On YouTube He is a father son duo with insane Adventures

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Bought a Dobinsons 2.5/1.5 suspension for my 4Runner this weekend. Oh, and a winch bumper from Victory 4x4. That'll keep me busy for a while (once they arrive). Another one of those "sneak up on it" purchases.
Got my eye on sales for some AEV Suspension upgrades.

Is that a 172 that you are in front of? That is one hobby that I hope to return to once the kids are done sucking my wallet dry ;)

Downs

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hunt County Texas
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
Could possibly be overland related? Depends on if you target practice when you overland. Got bored and ordered up the stuff to build a 7.62x39 AR upper. Swore I would never own one but eh again.....boredom.

Enthusiast III

Germantown, WI, USA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Owens
Member #

Is that a 172 that you are in front of? That is one hobby that I hope to return to once the kids are done sucking my wallet dry ;)
You made me go back and look because I had a photo of my in front of a 172 :) This one is a Maule MX-7. Fun plane to fly! I hope you're able to make your dream a reality again one day soon.

Reactions: 64Trvlr and Ubiety

peeeeetey

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member II

Harrisburg, NC, USA
First Name
Pete
Last Name
Meuser
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WREL270
I bought a China cheapie drone supposed to be a Mavic clone but does not have near the range and altitude. I need to learn how to fly it. Looks pretty simple for basics but filming may take a refined skill.

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
I a

I’m not sure the IH guy in me can take many more pics of these things without buying one. You think D and C is making a buck or two out of these things? :tonguewink:
Who knows, but it sure is fun!

eagle_A40

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

Galvez, Louisiana. USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Somebody
Member #

I bought this for the wife.
She's been bringing up the idea of having a golf cart to use for carrying her gardening tools, plants and whatever while working in the yard. I found a lightly used one and picked it up Monday afternoon. We have 2 acres here. She's been getting to know it's workings and riding it around the yard when she returns from work.
Cart2.jpg

When I have to go to the barn for something, or the back of the property, I now take the cart.
As if I haven't gained enough weight during these times, now I'm walking less. banghead.gif

Cart3.jpg