• HTML tutorial

Ldixon09

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Pauma valley
Member #

Hey Michael an corrie
I can't download the lforms I'm logged in but won't let me download keeps saying to log in

Mountain.Mike

Rank III

Off-Road Ranger I

Pikeville, Kentucky
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Pruitt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4JNQ
These forms are a great idea. You should consider trying to partner with company Field Notes or Rite-in-the-Rain to produce a nicely bound version people could buy. It would make an awesome gift for some fellow overlanders. Just a thought, but you should do it!

WranglerScout

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Hanford, CA
Member #

Wow! That was an amazing article! Thank you so much Corrie, You and Michael NEVER cease to amaze me how Fun, AND safe, you can make this way of life. I am a single Dad, trying to keep life exciting (but safe) for my three kids. Articles (and PDF's) like this allow me to relax and actually enjoy the journey with them! I can't thank you guys enough!

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Wow! That was an amazing article! Thank you so much Corrie, You and Michael NEVER cease to amaze me how Fun, AND safe, you can make this way of life. I am a single Dad, trying to keep life exciting (but safe) for my three kids. Articles (and PDF's) like this allow me to relax and actually enjoy the journey with them! I can't thank you guys enough!
It is our pleasure! Thanks for reading!

M

Reactions: Rubiconcruiser

Rubiconcruiser

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

So Georgia
Member #

It is our pleasure! Thanks for reading!

M
Let me add something usually not mentioned I. Many posts regarding what to take, a spare set of keys for the rig, vehicle and trailer if so equipped, for some reason they do get lost, dropped in the water, lake, or lost in a campsite. Been here done this. DUH!

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Gary Bzzz

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Boulder, CO
Member #

I've got the same issue as the others who don't have access to the file. I'm logged in - I've logged out and back in - still no access to the file - any help is appreciated. Gary

nickburt

Rank VII
Launch Member

Creator III

Wallasey, Wirral. UK
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Burt
Member #

Hi, great article, but even though I'm logged in, I don't see the download button.
All I see is:

Download Here:

You don't have permission to access this content
You must me logged on to see the download button above!

MrCoffee

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Springfield, Vermont
First Name
Chuck
Last Name
U
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KB1PMW
Great article! I tend towards Michaels side of things.... jump in the rig and yell "Roadtrip!' is my normal pre trip planning faze..... :O
Checklist will make the likelyhood of returning from said trip much higher :)

Just Stephen

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

St. Augustine, FL USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Thomas
I've been camping since I was a kid... When in high school or college, my dad would call me and ask--'what are ya doing for the weekend? Nothing? Great, pick you up at 5'--and we'd find some place to park/camp. There's something great about the impromptu weekend trip--traveling light, enjoying what's around you. With that said however, going overland requires a lot more prep--thanks so much for the checklist!

Rubyredfozzy

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Fort Mitchell, AL, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Welch
Member #

great check list. reminds me of my pre mission checks I conduct for my soldiers. my old first sergeant used to say " don't expect what you don't inspect".

Hank_

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Jackson Michigan
First Name
Henry
Last Name
Heise
Member #

Thanks for the article. Already printed out several sets of the lists as these will be handy. Hopefully heading to the UP of Michigan this spring. I will post how well the lists work and some pics of the trip.

Hank