Rank V

Advocate I

TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Jowers
Member #

This may be changing by the October....hope for the best prepare for the worst!
Definitely thinking that way too. Also, been meaning to ask, how does the group camp thing work. Are we able to say we're using the Overland Bound area, or does everybody have to arrive together?

Overland Omnivore

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

Is there any promo codes for OB members? I'm on the fence to go and I see a spot for a promo code on the registration page. I'm considering the full package and bringing my motorcycle so I can do some of the moto classes.
There are no promo codes for us

SteveC-Pro4X

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Havertown, PA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Coscia
Member #

I'll be there too. Arriving late afternoon on Thursday.

This will begin a 6 week trek further south to Nortth Carolina then to Cades Cove (Smokey Mountains, TN) then onto I-40 west to who knows where..... possibly Arizona.

Reactions: Old Tanker

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
16 days until the Expo opens up, 12 days until I start my road trip there! This will be my first Expo, definitely looking forward to it!

Moebius01

Rank V

Advocate I

TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Jowers
Member #

16 days until the Expo opens up, 12 days until I start my road trip there! This will be my first Expo, definitely looking forward to it!
I'll one up you. :D Our first expo, and our first time doing anything close to primitive site camping. We're literally just starting out after about a 6 year hiatus from anything resembling camping, and then it was full on glamping at campgrounds with electricity and water, and showers. We're doing a shakedown camp this weekend just to be sure all the gear is good to go and we have the stuff to go without the electric and water.

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
I'll be camping in either my Gazelle T3 or my Overland Vehicle Systems RTT for 7 nights straight, my longest camping trip by far. I think the longest before this was 3 nights over a long weekend. It will be a good test of all my preparations to camp over a longer period.

Moebius01

Rank V

Advocate I

TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Jowers
Member #

We'll be using a T4 plus or possibly a T4 since I just managed to snag one of those. Kind of trying to decide if we want the convenience of the screen room or not for the expo trip.

cgflyer

US East Region Member Rep, MD
Investor

Enthusiast III

Lorton, VA, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
McCullough
Member #

Service Branch
USCG Retired
I will be there for the day at least on Saturday. Trying to see if I can get there for the weekend.

Overland Omnivore

Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

Here is a map I made up showing Infinity Downs and the set up from 2019...I'm hoping to get the same camping as we had then...This is unofficially the unofficial map so don't hold it up to a volunteers face and swear its where you need to be...my number is 502-724-6435 so when you arrive text me your name and location if you can't find us and I can come a scoop you up if needed...

Infinity Downs Map.jpg

Old Tanker

Rank V
Launch Member

Steward I

Norfolk, VA, USA
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Reimer
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
First time at an Expo - we got the Experience package so there is that option as well. How much room is available to make camp? Is there room to push out the awning and set up a T4 Plus? Or will it be vehicle width and a standard T4?

Overland Omnivore

Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

First time at an Expo - we got the Experience package so there is that option as well. How much room is available to make camp? Is there room to push out the awning and set up a T4 Plus? Or will it be vehicle width and a standard T4?
yes...plenty of room

Reactions: Old Tanker

RoyB

Rank IV

Contributor II

Boston
First Name
Roy
Last Name
Bertalotto
Thursday night my Grandson and I will be camping at Cabelas in Hamburg PA.....Heading down to VA early Friday AM....We are traveling from SE Massachusetts....If you are going this way, join us!

Reactions: Overland Omnivore