Launch Member

Advocate II

Okotoks, AB
First Name
Stephane
Last Name
Fortin
Member #

So I love to cook while overlanding and I thought I would build myself a collapsible cooking station. It was really easy to make ($50) worth of lumber. Pine shelves, 1x4"s, 2 hinges, brace plate, couple of plastic knobs, couple of carriage bolts and some lacquer. The results are, well have a look for yourself.

Keep on Jeepin' On!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdunk

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder II

King County, Washington, United States
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

I've started looking at building up a trailer next year.  Cooking space has always been one of my challenges when I'm out and about.

I'm going to have to remember this when I start working up the plans.

That's a great, and simple implementation.

Reactions: Luis Merlo

KD7WCD

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Influencer I

Tempe, AZ, USA
First Name
Jayson
Last Name
Adamsen
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD7WCD
Nice!

I have been thinking of starting a trailer project myself.  Maybe next time you have set up in action you can post some pictures.

Mike G

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

San Jose, CA
Member #

Looks great! It's just missing one little thing, a beer bottle opener. As I recall, Canadian beer bottles do not come with twist off caps. :grinning:

RescueRangers

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Fleming Island, Fl
Member #

Looking like a very functional set up. I just started building a kitchen for the back of our Jeep. We are hoping to have it finished for our trip this spring, if work would stop getting in the way.

Dominic OB0158

US West Region Member Rep
Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

So I love to cook while overlanding and I thought I would build myself a collapsible cooking station. It was really easy to make ($50) worth of lumber. Pine shelves, 1x4"s, 2 hinges, brace plate, couple of plastic knobs, couple of carriage bolts and some lacquer. The results are, well have a look for yourself.

Keep on Jeepin' On!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like your trailer....Do you have any more pictures of your trailer....looks kinda military.

Crispy

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redmond, OR, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Crisp
Member #

Looks great! It's just missing one little thing, a beer bottle opener. As I recall, Canadian beer bottles do not come with twist off caps. :grinning:
He has one installed on the back of his Jeep. I saw him use it on one of his YouTube videos.

I really want to get a trailer like this. The RTT is at eye level and makes it easier to put away when you're ready to pack up camp.

rmerron

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Scottsboro, Alabama, USA
First Name
Ralph
Last Name
Peters
Member #

I built my trailer. Not always the cheapest solution but you can do it like you want. I did not have a photo only short video, my cooking area was a truck tool box I mounted on the side and use the lid as a table and has lots of storage. Just seal the door well.

mmnorthdirections

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Dixon Ca
First Name
mason
Last Name
north
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EUR
@rmerron That was another trailer on the side of the house? Love the setup as you know, and the SUN FUSION!!!! Be cool!