Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

They come with your number. I think you need to contact Michael fo this. He will do a bulk order.

Greetings from Robert

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hey guys,

The non-member patches we got were not high enough in quality so we took them down. We also need to find a new provider for the member patches, so unfortunately, its going to take a little while. When we do have them again, they will be of Overland Bound quality!

murps

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
d
Last Name
m
Member #

Hey guys,

The non-member patches we got were not high enough in quality so we took them down. We also need to find a new provider for the member patches, so unfortunately, its going to take a little while. When we do have them again, they will be of Overland Bound quality!
Any update on this? Velcro or not i got a sweet new outdoors jacket that is a blank canvas.

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

I am waiting too, i love me some patches ;) @administrator just needs some time, it's understandable. These things can take time. I am in charge of advertising and marketing material for 3 John Deere locations. When i order hats it can take awhile to get them and if they aren't of proper quality then you restart the process of sourcing a new manufacturer. It can be tedious.

Reactions: murps

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
@administrator Just curious if there is an update on this? I know you've been super busy but just wanted to check in.
Yes! We are receiving the first batch this week! Limited run. We'll have 50 black and white and 30 grey and yellow. Just watch for the announcement and you should be good!

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
We did a limited run, numbers 0000 - 0500.

We are working with a new manufacturer because we had production issues with the previous company. We are hoping to be able to have member numbers, and we are getting a test run along with the un-numbered patches this week.

M