Overland Bound Velcro Patches for sale

• HTML tutorial

NorthStar96

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

I checked my orders tracking number and it said my package was delivered today at 12:06 pm. Went to the mailbox drooling like a pitbull with a milk bone balancing on his nose. What do I find??
A big nothing in mailbox. No package, No note, no nothin.
needless to say I was quite pissed.

I called the post office, told them my story, and they said they will get back to me. The story continues.....

NorthStar96

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

I checked my orders tracking number and it said my package was delivered today at 12:06 pm. Went to the mailbox drooling like a pitbull with a milk bone balancing on his nose. What do I find??
A big nothing in mailbox. No package, No note, no nothin.
needless to say I was quite pissed.

I called the post office, told them my story, and they said they will get back to me. The story continues.....
***Update*** The mailman has come today. checked mail, nothing again. no notice, no key for locker, no nothing again.
Called post office again, (which is 1/4 mile from my place), went thru the spiel again with the person on the other end.
as it sits now, im waiting for a return phone call from them......updates coming...:cry:

NorthStar96

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

***Update*** The mailman has come today. checked mail, nothing again. no notice, no key for locker, no nothing again.
Called post office again, (which is 1/4 mile from my place), went thru the spiel again with the person on the other end.
as it sits now, im waiting for a return phone call from them......updates coming...:cry:
***Last update***
The Swag has arrived! The Mailman put it in the wrong mailbox. All is well in Valhalla!