First Name
Markus
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6DZM
Hi Jeff,

So the EG group will meet tomorrow at 6:30'ish at Steve's Pizza, instead of the normal every third Thursday, which would have been last Thursday?

Thanks,
Rolando
This meet up has been removed from the calendar. Steve’s Pizza closed and moved to a new location. I will schedule a meet up for May to see what kind of interest is in the area. You will get a RP invite soon.

Offroadtails

Rank VI
Launch Member

Steward I

Galt, California
First Name
Markus
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6DZM
In Sac but would be interested in coming through to meet more members in the area. I know I have one in Eldorado hills as well planing on getting there more too. As the terrible work schedule allows..
This Meetup died out during Covid and Otter 155 (he started the meetup) moved away. I am looking into getting a meet up going again. But like everyone else time seems to be the issue. I am hoping to a new Elk Grove Meetup going in January. With the holiday coming up people seem to even have less time than normal. A small groups has gone on a few trips and I would like to expand on that. We ran the Plumas Discovery trail leg 1 and Corrol Hollow Trail. Of anyone has suggestion shoot me a DM or use the FB page and I will get back to you.