OB1962

Influencer II

Collingwood Park, Queensland,4301
First Name
Luis
Last Name
Merlo
Member #

I have no idea where to post this...so...apologies...what does "advocate" mean ?...i am at work at the moment...limited access on my phone...i plan to order the emblem this evening when i get home...enjoying the community. @Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
I have no idea where to post this...so...apologies...what does "advocate" mean ?...i am at work at the moment...limited access on my phone...i plan to order the emblem this evening when i get home...enjoying the community. @Michael
Hi there, "speak in support of". Here it means you support and encourage others to get outside. To "Outfit & Explore". More information can be found here: http://overlandbound.com/forums/index.php?threads/forum-ranks-and-point-system.805/

Reactions: murps

Cpl J

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Madras Oregon
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
ke7cqw
I love the port of call idea. Will you put together a "volunteer" database so people traveling to locations will have someone they can reach with a need or just to socialize with a fellow overlander? I know some may be hesitant to share a cell phone number but that is truly the best way to contact someone, especially in an emergency. Put me on the list.
I like that idea