Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Cantonment, Florida, United States
First Name
kenny
Last Name
ehresman
Member #

If you are like us and was sticker shocked when you looked into an off-road trailer, then you have come to the right place. When my wife and I were shopping around and saw the pay to play price of trailers, that made me second guess myself and my decision to overland. After talking to some people and some encouragement from my wife and kids. I decided to buy a trailer from harbor Fright, all though this was an older one, but already titled. So, we took the adventure to build out our trailer to make it work for us. This trailer build might not be for you, or maybe some of the ideas will help you.

This is the most recently updated build video we have released.

grubworm

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
love it! thats a very nice build.
definitely more robust than the big factory units and by building it yourself, it will be very quick and easy to make repairs.

Reactions: alien_bronco

alien_bronco

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Cantonment, Florida, United States
First Name
kenny
Last Name
ehresman
Member #

Do you happen to have photos of the build process? I find those to be much more useful to people looking to build their own trailer.
We have some on our YouTube Channel at www.youtube.com/jkbroncoadventures. We documented a lot of the build process but as it got closer to SEMA we had to get it done and head out to LAS Vegas, we didn't do so well.