Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Pretty rad to see a bunch of people here in Ontario. Hopefully going to get some spring runs/ cleanups sorted. I figure we will all be itching to go once trails reopen/thaw
If you need any help setting up Rally Point or and questions, shoot me a message @Hank Outdoors and I would be happy to help!

HEYElliott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Markham, Ontario, Canada
Member #

Your black jku with that gobi rack looks pretty similar to mine here in FL
I will be planning a trip to visit the Treeline Outdoors guys here near the end over 2019. Pretty stoked to take our first Trans american trail trip starting April 2020. Would enjoy meeting a few of you on my trip up to Quebec. That's if anyone is in the area...
I dont know the exact TAT route but I would certainly try to meet you and buy you a beer. Do you have a thread for your planning or anything so we can follow along?

Nickzero

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Dugdale
Member #

I dont know the exact TAT route but I would certainly try to meet you and buy you a beer. Do you have a thread for your planning or anything so we can follow along?
I have yet to establish an official thread for this trip. However I intend on creating one within the next few months. I am moving from FL to CO in March and pretty focused on the move. I would totally meet up with you once the times comes.

Should be a great trip!

Reactions: Hank Outdoors

Traveler I

Hey everyone, I would also agree that there is a pretty sizeable group here in Ontario, and looking at some rig photos surprised I haven’t seen some of you. Especially you JZ8TY, as we’re both in Guelph and your rig is very one off. I drive a black 2016 F150, still pretty much stock except for the A pillar led pod lights.

If anyone is interested in a mid winter meet up I would be down to do something. In addition saw there was a comment about doing a trail cleanup once Mother Nature release her winter grip on us.