Helipilot2

Rank 0

Contributor I

Oklahoma City
First Name
Cameron
Last Name
Woody
For those of you not apart of the Oklahoma overland group on Facebook, there’s a few of us starting to plan an OAT trip in the next few months, if you would like to be a part of it!
I’m game depending on the week and which legs. I’m off for 7 days thursday thru Wednesday every other week and the wife is off Tuesday and Wednesday so we would love to get in on a portion of it.

3rd_Degree_Adv

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mustang, OK
First Name
R
Last Name
Burns
Member #

For those of you not apart of the Oklahoma overland group on Facebook, there’s a few of us starting to plan an OAT trip in the next few months, if you would like to be a part of it!
I'll have to look up that FB group. My son and I have done from Stillwater to almost Cheyenne on the OAT and plan on finishing it a piece at a time.

Helipilot2

Rank 0

Contributor I

Oklahoma City
First Name
Cameron
Last Name
Woody
Hey guys, I’m not going to be able to make it sadly. Was installing the new exhaust tonight and I got a faulty clamp. Looked around and O’Reilly is the only one who has a replacement that will work and won’t have it in until 10am.

Helipilot2

Rank 0

Contributor I

Oklahoma City
First Name
Cameron
Last Name
Woody
Im digging the Toyotas, especially the Sequoia. I wish my wife would have gone for one instead of her QX56.
I’ve been happy with my Tundra so far, shit part is there is hardly a selection of aftermarket parts. It’s slim pickings and usually they want to charge a premium compared to parts for the big 3.

Bouncer

Rank IV

Advocate II

Wagoner County, Oklahoma
First Name
Buddy
Last Name
NLN
Service Branch
Resigned EMT-B
For the price tag you can put a pretty nice deposit on Joe Rogans Land Cruiser... At this price point they should come with a Cummins!

Last edited: