Helipilot2

Rank 0

Contributor I

Oklahoma City
First Name
Cameron
Last Name
Woody
The best way I did it was to download a zip file and using GAIA uploaded it on my laptop and it transfers over to the app using phone or tablet.
Ok so I downloaded the file from the forum onto my desktop, I have Gaia on my tablet, how do I import it from my desktop to my tablet? Do I log in to Gaia via my desktop and import it there? Then it just transfers via my account to my tablet?

EDIT: Got the file imported both via desktop and tablet. How did you break yours down by points? Right now mine is just one giant route. I'd like to be able to break it up so I can estimate time for certain legs.

Last edited:

OkieOverlander

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Noble, Oklahoma
First Name
Trey
Last Name
Kirby
Member #

Ok so I downloaded the file from the forum onto my desktop, I have Gaia on my tablet, how do I import it from my desktop to my tablet? Do I log in to Gaia via my desktop and import it there? Then it just transfers via my account to my tablet?

EDIT: Got the file imported both via desktop and tablet. How did you break yours down by points? Right now mine is just one giant route. I'd like to be able to break it up so I can estimate time for certain legs.
You can turn individual legs on or off by going to the saved button down at the bottom, selecting the oat and then it will bring up each waypoint individually.

Helipilot2

Rank 0

Contributor I

Oklahoma City
First Name
Cameron
Last Name
Woody
For those of you not apart of the Oklahoma overland group on Facebook, there’s a few of us starting to plan an OAT trip in the next few months, if you would like to be a part of it!
I’m game depending on the week and which legs. I’m off for 7 days thursday thru Wednesday every other week and the wife is off Tuesday and Wednesday so we would love to get in on a portion of it.

3rd_Degree_Adv

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mustang, OK
First Name
R
Last Name
Burns
Member #

For those of you not apart of the Oklahoma overland group on Facebook, there’s a few of us starting to plan an OAT trip in the next few months, if you would like to be a part of it!
I'll have to look up that FB group. My son and I have done from Stillwater to almost Cheyenne on the OAT and plan on finishing it a piece at a time.

Helipilot2

Rank 0

Contributor I

Oklahoma City
First Name
Cameron
Last Name
Woody
Hey guys, I’m not going to be able to make it sadly. Was installing the new exhaust tonight and I got a faulty clamp. Looked around and O’Reilly is the only one who has a replacement that will work and won’t have it in until 10am.

Helipilot2

Rank 0

Contributor I

Oklahoma City
First Name
Cameron
Last Name
Woody
Im digging the Toyotas, especially the Sequoia. I wish my wife would have gone for one instead of her QX56.
I’ve been happy with my Tundra so far, shit part is there is hardly a selection of aftermarket parts. It’s slim pickings and usually they want to charge a premium compared to parts for the big 3.