Advocate II

Wagoner County, Oklahoma
First Name
Buddy
Last Name
NLN
Service Branch
Resigned EMT-B
In Porum (lake Eufaula) this weekend and saw this gem for sale at a great price. A little rough, but an awesome "obo" price. I've seen it running around down there in the past so it has recently ran. It will need new tires all the way around. I've seen a company in the past out of Cali called 100 dollar man or some jazz like that sold milsurps good tires and beadlock rims for 100$ a pop.

20190616_121116.jpg20190616_121129.jpg20190616_121145.jpg20190616_121203.jpg20190616_121216.jpg20190616_121225.jpg20190616_121246.jpg20190616_121154.jpg

Vandy

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Okc
I would suggest the one in norman. 2nd sat of the month. The one at north park mall is typically pretty packed. May not have enough room depending on how many show up. Also would be harder to be together. I know a local group has been talking about doing the same

Yukon has one in the evenings now also. If am doesnt work for people

OkieOverlander

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Noble, Oklahoma
First Name
Trey
Last Name
Kirby
Member #

I think its definitely time for another Central OK meetup. We had a couple in the Norman area last year - one at Rudy's, the other at Hollywood corners - I enjoyed both and they were both well attended. I think the Norman Cars & Coffee idea is a good one. So I guess that makes the next one on July 13th?
13th works for me, where would y’all like to have it at?

KDC

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lawton, OK
Member #

Wish I could meet up with everyone there. Unfortunately I will be in Virginia for three months starting Friday.

KDC

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lawton, OK
Member #

Wish I could meet up with everyone there. Unfortunately I will be in Virginia for three months starting Friday.

3rd_Degree_Adv

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mustang, OK
First Name
R
Last Name
Burns
Member #

Norman on the 13th sounds good to me. I'm on-call for work that weekend so I should be able to make it, just won't be able to run around afterwards.

OkieOverlander

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Noble, Oklahoma
First Name
Trey
Last Name
Kirby
Member #

I've talked to the guy that owns Cruiser Corps and he said they would be more than happy to let us have a meeting there. They have a conference room that we can use for coffee and to sit and chat, also they are working on an outdoor area that we can park under and hangout outside. They would also give us a tour of their facility which in my honest opinion is sweet. We could plan it for a fall meet up.

Vandy

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Okc
I'll be fresh back from alabama. So
I've talked to the guy that owns Cruiser Corps and he said they would be more than happy to let us have a meeting there. They have a conference room that we can use for coffee and to sit and chat, also they are working on an outdoor area that we can park under and hangout outside. They would also give us a tour of their facility which in my honest opinion is sweet. We could plan it for a fall meet up.
Where is it?

Michael Hyden

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Yukon, OK
Member #

This!