Oklahoma overlanders where ya at?

• HTML tutorial

Vandy

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Okc
Headed on a solo trip to ne new Mexico and possibly southern Colorado depending on the snow. Intel says they have a bunch of snow still. And got about a foot the 21st. Yall have a good weekend

Reactions: Iwata77

kingofthehill29

Rank II

Advocate II

Im glad it looks like memorial day weather should be good for us int the north texas and oklahoma areas. I hope there isn't too much residual flooding in southern oklahoma from all the storms over last weekend. I was driving through nothern oklahoma on hwy 69 on Monday and many of the rivers I crossed looked like lakes.

Reactions: Iwata77

Hirvy

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Jones OK
Member #

Im glad it looks like memorial day weather should be good for us int the north texas and oklahoma areas. I hope there isn't too much residual flooding in southern oklahoma from all the storms over last weekend. I was driving through nothern oklahoma on hwy 69 on Monday and many of the rivers I crossed looked like lakes.
Even what are normally dry Creek beds are looking like raging rivers currently.

Oklamopar

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midwest City, OK, USA
First Name
Lester
Last Name
Kono
Member #

View attachment 99883

Finished the OME install, with mediums in the front and heavies in the back it has a little rake but I don’t mind it will allow me to load it down.
I like the rake. I did that to mine for that reason. Better to be level when loaded than empty.60046014_10216946332944270_3606092346023739392_n.jpg