Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mustang, OK
First Name
R
Last Name
Burns
Member #

Anyone else tired of the weather on the weekends? Need a trip in May ...call it MAYDAY Meet up
You ain't kidding! My boy and I are planning to hit the O.A.T. this weekend. Will be camping out at Lake MacMurtry by Stillwater Friday night and then rolling toward the Great Salt Plains Saturday. Looks like we may be rolling in the rain all day.

WareWolf MoonWall

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Green Country, OK
First Name
WareWolf
Last Name
MoonWall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Direct Message Me..
Moving from Portland (Beaverton) Oregon to Tulsa (Catoosa) Oklahoma here at the end of the month to get back to my family and back to my roots. Looking forward to exploring the area after being out of the state for almost 20 years. Never really had the money or means as a kid to see much other than the salt flats and the yearly watermelon festival, but the "Green Country" portion looks like all sorts of (unexplored by me) fun.

W5ADH

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Blanchard, OK
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Hailey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W5ADH
Moving from Portland (Beaverton) Oregon to Tulsa (Catoosa) Oklahoma here at the end of the month to get back to my family and back to my roots. Looking forward to exploring the area after being out of the state for almost 20 years. Never really had the money or means as a kid to see much other than the salt flats and the yearly watermelon festival, but the "Green Country" portion looks like all sorts of (unexplored by me) fun.
Welcome back to OK!

r_horner

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Guthrie, Logan County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Horner
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Planning on taking the OAT from Perry to Skiatook Lake last weekend of the month.
You should head to this since it’s the same weekend. I know a couple of us are planning to meet up sometime Friday the 26th and head that way. @OKT4RCPL and @Hirvy

Hirvy

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Jones OK
Member #

Me, Wife and Son are going. Leaving out of OKC early Saturday.
Awesome. Our crew is a Black ZR2, Silver 4Runner, dark grey 4Runner, an H3 and an Explorer. We're planning on doing some exploring on Saturday so we may be away from Byrd's when you get there but you're welcome to join the campsite and the forest roads.

Oklamopar

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midwest City, OK, USA
First Name
Lester
Last Name
Kono
Member #

Awesome. Our crew is a Black ZR2, Silver 4Runner, dark grey 4Runner, an H3 and an Explorer. We're planning on doing some exploring on Saturday so we may be away from Byrd's when you get there but you're welcome to join the campsite and the forest roads.
Sweet. Wife and I in white 04 Sequoia and my son in a black 02 xterra. We plan on doing some forest roads too. I am more of an explore not big rocks and mud.

Sent from my LGL84VL using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: r_horner and Hirvy

Boomer82

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oklahoma
There’s a few of us in catoosa, hit me up when you get settled [emoji16]

Reactions: WareWolf MoonWall