Oklahoma overlanders where ya at?

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

WW7PDX

Rank V

Traveler I

Catoosa, OK, USA
Member #

Ham Callsign
WW7PDX
Moving from Portland (Beaverton) Oregon to Tulsa (Catoosa) Oklahoma here at the end of the month to get back to my family and back to my roots. Looking forward to exploring the area after being out of the state for almost 20 years. Never really had the money or means as a kid to see much other than the salt flats and the yearly watermelon festival, but the "Green Country" portion looks like all sorts of (unexplored by me) fun.

W5ADH

Rank II

Traveler I

Blanchard, OK
Member #

Ham Callsign
W5ADH
Moving from Portland (Beaverton) Oregon to Tulsa (Catoosa) Oklahoma here at the end of the month to get back to my family and back to my roots. Looking forward to exploring the area after being out of the state for almost 20 years. Never really had the money or means as a kid to see much other than the salt flats and the yearly watermelon festival, but the "Green Country" portion looks like all sorts of (unexplored by me) fun.
Welcome back to OK!

Hirvy

Rank VI

Traveler I

Jones OK
Member #

Me, Wife and Son are going. Leaving out of OKC early Saturday.
Awesome. Our crew is a Black ZR2, Silver 4Runner, dark grey 4Runner, an H3 and an Explorer. We're planning on doing some exploring on Saturday so we may be away from Byrd's when you get there but you're welcome to join the campsite and the forest roads.

Oklamopar

Rank II

Contributor I

Midwest City, OK, USA
Member #

Awesome. Our crew is a Black ZR2, Silver 4Runner, dark grey 4Runner, an H3 and an Explorer. We're planning on doing some exploring on Saturday so we may be away from Byrd's when you get there but you're welcome to join the campsite and the forest roads.
Sweet. Wife and I in white 04 Sequoia and my son in a black 02 xterra. We plan on doing some forest roads too. I am more of an explore not big rocks and mud.

Sent from my LGL84VL using OB Talk mobile app

Boomer82

Rank IV

Advocate I

Oklahoma
There’s a few of us in catoosa, hit me up when you get settled

Reactions: WW7PDX