Rank I

Traveler I

Columbus ohio
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Toth
Member #

Hey everyone, We're in C-Bus as well, in the Dublin area. look forward to meeting you guys at some point! 2015 4runner Limited on 33's with Icon wheels and suspension.

Attachments

gmann2022

Rank 0

Traveler I

Ohio
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Mann
Hey everyone! New to OB and wheeling, but very familiar with camping. Looking to meet some folks who have similar interests, especially local to me in the Columbus, OH area. Started overlanding in a Geo Tracker but realized quickly that it wasn't getting much farther than outside of state lines with gear and recently bought an 03 Land Cruiser that's currently getting all the hiccups worked out of it.

Chuck103

Rank IV

Traveler III

Warren, Ohio, United States
First Name
Chuck
Last Name
Lohry
Member #

Been lurking for a while, finally became a member. Our rig is a 2019 Rubicon, so far we’ve made a few trips to Virginia, Pennsylvania, Michigan. Planning a cross country trip for 2021, we’re buying a trailer from Off Grid Trailers and we’ll pick it up in Edmonton, Alberta. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Gecko792

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Ohio
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Callander
Member #

Been lurking for a while, finally became a member. Our rig is a 2019 Rubicon, so far we’ve made a few trips to Virginia, Pennsylvania, Michigan. Planning a cross country trip for 2021, we’re buying a trailer from Off Grid Trailers and we’ll pick it up in Edmonton, Alberta. Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Buckeye lake Ohio here

Adamsing545

Rank I

Contributor I

Aurora, Ohio
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Singerman
Member #

Checking in from right between Cleveland and Akron along 77. Just picked up my Jeep earlier this year and brand new to offroading and overlanding in general so I'm pretty excited to join some groups and learn more and get some experience
Welcome!
I’m in Aurora, new to overlanding with my 2 kids. We need to get a NE Ohio group together

Reactions: erandrus

OhioJeff

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Akron,Ohio
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8LJW
South Akron here. Might be nice to have a “Rigs and Coffee “ type of event in NE Ohio to talk trucks, trips, comms, and navigation. I’m a licensed HAM and pretty good with Gaia and Google maps. I’m no expert overlander but am willing to share what I know and answer questions.

collinskev

Rank 0

Contributor I

Ohio
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Collins
I would definitely be interested in something in NE Ohio. I'll be out of state soon, but I may be back. Even if we don't have a lot of trails, a meet up would be cool.

Reactions: erandrus

Wayward Bones

Rank I

Traveler I

Franklin, OH, USA
First Name
Sam
Last Name
Warner
Member #

Welcome!

Wayward Bones

Rank I

Traveler I

Franklin, OH, USA
First Name
Sam
Last Name
Warner
Member #

Lots of central OH folks lately! We'll have to have a SW + Central meetup in the future. Maybe out toward Hocking Hills/AEP and the like.
We camped at AEP a couple of times this year. Lovely area, as long as your neighbor doesn't run a generator all night. LOL