Dustinfromohio

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Wooster, OH, USA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Parsons
Hey all, I'm new to the forum and to offroading. I recently sold my vette and bought a 4runner. I live in Dayton, and I know there aren't any real trails in the area but was wondering if anyone knew of any dirt roads around here, just somewhere I could drive to exercise my 4wd?
One of the members here posted up a 3 day trail of dirt/gravel roads running from Mohican to hocking to the muskey bucket.

Reactions: SJ.Overland

Wanderer351

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

bladensburg,ohio
Member #

One of the members here posted up a 3 day trail of dirt/gravel roads running from Mohican to hocking to the muskey bucket.
Yeah that's me, check out weekend wanderers on Facebook we try to do something once a month somewhere in central Ohio or within 4 hours of Columbus Ohio. It's been kind of dry lately I was out of work and then started a new job went from zero to full throttle. But we're talkin about going to Allegheny on November 22nd for a weekend trip

NWOFlatlander

Rank II

Enthusiast I

New Bavaria, OH
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Payne
Member #

Yeah that's me, check out weekend wanderers on Facebook we try to do something once a month somewhere in central Ohio or within 4 hours of Columbus Ohio. It's been kind of dry lately I was out of work and then started a new job went from zero to full throttle. But we're talkin about going to Allegheny on November 22nd for a weekend trip
Love this. I just purchased a 3/4 ton Yukon that I don’t plan on doing anything crazy with, but the family and I enjoy taking the roads less traveled.

I just joined the FB group and excited to meet up someday.

Cannot make it for the Allegheny trip, going to Florida for the week, but will meet up eventually.

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
I'm also interested in joining in on the trips. I'm super busy for the foreseable future but would like to get out and meet more members.

Reactions: JuddWilder3G

Wanderer351

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

bladensburg,ohio
Member #

Hey guys. New to the forum and i live in Columbus. Looking forward to meeting like minded people and maybe meeting up or planning a weekend trip
Welcome, I work in Columbus every day we have about two dozen folks in the Columbus group.

I'm hosting (Weekend Wanderers) cigars and overlandere January 4th at Fado's Irish pub in Easton at 2pm

Here's the link to the Facebook group event page for Overland bound Midwest

Reactions: Adamw1212

Adamw1212

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Columbus Ohio
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Wohn
Member #

Welcome, I work in Columbus every day we have about two dozen folks in the Columbus group.

I'm hosting (Weekend Wanderers) cigars and overlandere January 4th at Fado's Irish pub in Easton at 2pm

The link didn’t work. Is it just on the regular overland bound Midwest group page? I’d love to come check it out

Reactions: Wanderer351

dubbinchris

Rank VI
Founder 500

Off-Road Ranger I

Westerville, OH
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Knapp
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8WEI

I’m in Columbus and had no idea there was a Columbus group. Where is it?

collinskev

Rank 0

Contributor I

Ohio
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Collins
I'm just a bit west of Cleveland and would definitely be interested in doing something this summer when I'm back home.

I'll have to check out that Facebook page as well.

Reactions: SJ.Overland

c7n8k9

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

University Heights, OH, USA
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Kitts
Member #

I’m in the Cleveland area. Went down to Southington 4x4 park this morning. Took the Touareg out for a test run. This thing is surprisingly very decent off road. Ready for warmer weather to do some overland camping. Adjustments.JPGAdjustments.JPGIMG_1206.JPGAdjustments.JPG

Dustinfromohio

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Wooster, OH, USA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Parsons
Reactions: mchlhmltn

Rockland213

Rank 0

Contributor I

Sidney ohio
First Name
Rocky
Last Name
Anderson
Hello from gray Ohio,
My name is Rocky and I’m from Sidney Ohio , I’ve had Toyota’s all my adult life and I also ride a lot of dirt bikes and adventure bikes.
I have a 05 Tacoma with a 4 wheel camper
67 Toyota FJ 40 that’s been stretched and has a Cummins 4BT
76 Toyota FJ 40 with Chevy small block

Attachments

Reactions: BuckeyeD2