Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
We have a few groups (GXOR, Vegas Land Rovers, and a bunch of friends) going to Logandale on Saturday if anyone is interested in joining. We’ll be meeting at the Petro Station on Hollywood by The Speedway at 8am. Rollout is at 8:30am....
How about some after action reports and photos of the trip.......please. Also how many OB members attended?......

SinCityOverland

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
shaun
Last Name
field
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
a hole
Hey everyone. Shaun here. Previously an owner of High Country Cruisers in CO. I just moved back and im starting to do mobile installs and electrical work as Sin City Overland. ( follow me on IG lol )

I would like to be very involved with the community and eventually setup another monthly meetup like i used to host in CO, it was called "Rigs and Coffee"

I had high country cruisers as the 2nd trusted mechanic that overland bound had on the map. Been trying to get ahold of mike to be relisted lol.

I hope to meet many of you in the near future whether it be on the streets, up a trail, or at a meetup!

45404533_2223929681218366_1166096557874641849_n(1).jpg

Ian McCarthy

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Las Vegas
First Name
Ian
Last Name
McCarthy
Member #

How about some after action reports and photos of the trip.......please. Also how many OB members attended?......
IMG_0039.JPGIMG_0038.JPGIMG_0035.JPGIMG_1586.JPGIMG_1583.JPGIMG_1573.JPGIMG_0029.JPGIMG_0030.JPGIMG_0037.JPGIMG_1543.JPG
I posted on the Overland Bound West Facebook page too. At least 3 of us were members but no one from the forum responded or showed. We ended up with 16 rigs between our groups though. It was a great day and can’t wait to go again sometime soon!

Gryf

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Vallejo, CA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Weber
Member #

Would have been with you if we hand't been in Death Valley.

We should build a monthly meetup to build some momentum with folks here.

Reactions: Desert Runner

stickel

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Stickel
Member #

Oh man, looks like some fun was had for sure. Finally got my suspension and wheels installed so I should be able to get out in the new year.

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

stickel

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Stickel
Member #

Don’t suppose anyone in Vegas has a Porta Power I could borrow Monday morning, do they?

Autom8ed

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Henderson, NV, USA
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Lee
Hi folks! Im new to Vegas and kinda new to Overlanding as well. Got into offroading living in CO and now I'm in Henderson looking for more Winter friendly adventures. I look forward to meeting all of you at the next meeting and out on the trails. Just joined the forum so I thought I'd post a quick note just to say hi and introduce myself.

Bryan

stickel

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Stickel
Member #

Saw tickets for Overland Expo West are on sale now. Anyone from Vegas planning to attend? I'm thinking about grabbing a ticket and making my first trip this year. Would be cool to caravan out if there are a few of us going.

Reactions: The Lone Overlander

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
Hi folks! Im new to Vegas and kinda new to Overlanding as well. Got into offroading living in CO and now I'm in Henderson looking for more Winter friendly adventures. I look forward to meeting all of you at the next meeting and out on the trails. Just joined the forum so I thought I'd post a quick note just to say hi and introduce myself.

Bryan
I watch the Vegas/Southern NV thread with the hope of seeing some meet and greets planned in the not too distant future. Recovering from a foot surgery, so trail rides are a Fall/Winter hope in 2019. But will try to get to a meeting if possible in the Vegas area.

I'm still looking for that chance on-road encounter here. At one time i think someone saw my truck (IN AVATAR), but we were in different lanes, and going in two different directions.:screamcat::sleepy: Missed the Valley of Fire/Overton run with some OB members along with the Range Rover Club. Work was the reason for that....ugh:cryingcat:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.