Spokane, WA
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Avery
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WU7X
I found a link to the RSVP site that Steve posted. Otherwise haven't a clue to find it. There are no icons, headers, whatever, to point to it. Or am I missing something.

Steve is right. I paid for two sites, my daughter-in-law works Thursday morning so will be coming over from Kirkland and should be in Plain by late afternoon. She also has paid for a site.

My daughter and her girlfriend will also be attending for the first time and want to participate in the Rebelle Rallye stuff. They have paid for a site.

So, all in all, I need four sites, not just the one that I RSVP'd for. HELP!

Dale

p.s. we'll be bringing some food, plates, whatever for the Friday night feed. If you can think of anything that is missing please let me know.

RollingFortress

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Astoria, OR, USA
First Name
Brady
Last Name
Chandler
Member #

Wow, we are up to 28 members accounting for 34 spaces! Current role call:
4wheelspulling
Aaron Niemi
Aaron Reddecliffe
bob4wheeler
Brent AB
Captain Chaos (x2)
Chadlyb (x2)
chuckoverland (x3)
Devil Dog 77
Elm Tee
Ironhide
Jedi
JohnO
Luinil
MikeP
Narbob
OB4838
peterver63
radioRick
rickmolloy
Risco Family Adventures
rltennal
RollingFortress
RS Overland
Sandpoint Steve
Scott Loeser (x3)
SNO-RNR
TerraRoamer

This is going to be EPIC!
I am bringing my projector and my VR setup. I'll also have Mario Kart playing as well. Hopefully we can setup somewhere I can run the projector after 10?

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

I was there last year, and it was a lot of fun! Did not get to meet others on our forum, so to camp together will be great! Did meet lots of great people though. Hope to see you there. Please come up to me and say hi! My Cherokee stands out with the exhaust going up to the roof rack, so easy to spot me. You see the guy that looks like a troll, that’s me! Vance.
Hello all,
Will be there at NWOR this year in my pickup and camper. Blue with an Alaskan pop up. Will be camping along the Oregon Coast tell the time to head over for the Rally. See you all there! Vance.

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
OK, I got you accounted for Dale. According to NWOR, they have reserved an entire row for us (26 spaces) and will fill in the next row with OB members as they come, so it sounds like we will end up with 1 1/2 rows if not 2 complete rows. If you have an OB flag, bring them to show the Overland Bound Camp pride!

johnO

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor II

Portland, OR
First Name
John
Last Name
Olivier
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7BXG
So I've copied the main body of this post from another NWOR thread, but us in the inland NW are convoying in and were discussing a little potluck action one of the days at the rally. Everyone bring something. I am bringing a camp chef stove and can do all the prep work.

So, 10#s of carne adovada, check. I will pick up some fresh tortillas from the mexican grocery down the street. I'll also bring some jars of homemade salsa.
Here's a list of what people should gather:
Romaine lettuce (1 big head or 2 or 3 hearts)
Cilantro
Roma tomatoes (5 or 6)
Cheddar
Sour cream
Tortilla chips
avocados (4 or 5)
limes (4 or 5)
That should cover the tacos and chips and salsa. I could bust out some guacamole too if anyone wants to bring a few extra avocados and some red onion. Any other snacks or taco toppers I forgot feel free.

I haven't seen this years event schedule yet. Any thoughts on the best day or time to do our meal? I'd say wait till Friday when most people will be there but I don't want to conflict with anyone's eventing so let's brainstorm. I can edit the shopping list if it seems like we will have more people than food.
View attachment 100278
Been out of the loop a few weeks, but we're really excited to meet everyone - thanks Jedi for organizing the group camping spot. We're in for pot luck friday (voting for after if that's still up in the air).

Chuck - I was planning to whip up some brisket before I saw your post about the potluck. Any interest in adding some brisket to the taco choices? I can bring plenty.

Reactions: ob4838

johnO

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor II

Portland, OR
First Name
John
Last Name
Olivier
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7BXG
Sorry - also forgot to mention that we'd be interested in a group ride on Sat. I have an RTT - not sure that impacts whether we could participate ... don't want to hold anyone up. We'll have to close 'er up, but definitely worth it to participate in our first group ride!

chuckoverland

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Spokane, WA
Member #

Been out of the loop a few weeks, but we're really excited to meet everyone - thanks Jedi for organizing the group camping spot. We're in for pot luck friday (voting for after if that's still up in the air).

Chuck - I was planning to whip up some brisket before I saw your post about the potluck. Any interest in adding some brisket to the taco choices? I can bring plenty.
The more the merrier! Ill bring and extra pot to heat it up!

Devil Dog 77

Rank III
Launch Member

Member I

Ridgefield, WA, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Deuvall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE7IGC
Well im bringing the camp chef. Do we want to plan a big meal one night? I can borrow a big pot from work and make some exotic meat. I can also prep veggies and whatever.
Any diet restrictions?
I also have a camp chef stove. Extra burner space if it’s needed.

TerraRoamer

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

West Richland, WA, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Bell
Member #

I am bringing my projector and my VR setup. I'll also have Mario Kart playing as well. Hopefully we can setup somewhere I can run the projector after 10?
It's my understanding that the OB camp spots will be in the quiet section. So I'm not sure if that will work. Maybe at one end? Might have to figure it out when you get there.

rltennal

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Hay folks, I will be showing up a little late on Thursday. Maybe after 5. Short week just became three long days. So no vacation time needed. Just putting in the 40 hours in 3 days. I’m really looking forward to putting my feet up and relaxing with you all!

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
It's my understanding that the OB camp spots will be in the quiet section. So I'm not sure if that will work. Maybe at one end? Might have to figure it out when you get there.
I have received an update from NWOR that we will be in the "Not-so-Quiet" area, as chances are there will be lots of later night chatter well after the 10:00 pm curfew.

Roy & Kristin Zirpoli

US NorthWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kirbyville, Texas
First Name
PoManOutdoorCollective
Last Name
Zirpoli
Member #

Service Branch
Army
It\'s my understanding that the OB camp spots will be in the quiet section. So I\'m not sure if that will work. Maybe at one end? Might have to figure it out when you get there.
Okay, cancel my spot for the OB section.
We will be by Fortress. Chatty night owls we all are- no fear, we have OB flags to fly no matter where they stick the noisy bunch! We promise to be good kids and represent the PNW well!

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
As a reminder to all, when you arrive, be sure to tell the person checking you in that you are camping in the Overland Bound area! If you have OB flags, bring them and fly them high and proud.

Reactions: Chadlyb