Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

I am coming down from Kelowna, BC. IS this open to all OB members or just NW members? It would be me and the Mrs in 1 x 4runner.
SNO-RNR,
The Rally is open to all! The OB camp is open to all Members, but not sure how many spaces Jedi, was able to save for the group? Best to be there and get your spot picked out as soon on Thursday or Friday as possible! See you there! Vance.

TerraRoamer

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

West Richland, WA, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Bell
Member #

I am coming down from Kelowna, BC. IS this open to all OB members or just NW members? It would be me and the Mrs in 1 x 4runner.
The OB camping is all members. Make sure you RSVP on the Rally Point page. Bring some Mexican food fare if you want a light night potluck dinner on Friday!

Last edited:

Ironhide

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Camano Island, WA
First Name
Lenny
Last Name
Motta
Member #

Anyone headed out from the North Sound, Like Mount Vernon, Whidbey Island, Bellingham? Would any one like to caravan out to Plain?
Yeah, I'll be coming our of Camano Island thru Stanwood. I'm planning to be there Thursday when they open.

SNO-RNR

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Kelowna, BC, Canada
First Name
Wayne
Last Name
Pearey
Member #

Awesome. We are arriving Thursday and will be driving through Leavenworth if anyone needs anything. We will be stocking up at Safeway there. Does Margaritas count as Mexican fare?

Reactions: Sandpoint Steve

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Arlington, WA, USA
First Name
Brie
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Well, NWOR is almost upon us! The schedule has been posted on their www site [link] and it looks like a great weekend.

So far we have 25 spaces requested for the Overland Bound camping area for the following members:
4wheelspulling
Aaron Niemi
Aaron Reddecliffe
bob4wheeler
Captain Chaos (x2)
Chadlyb (x2)
chuckoverland (x2)
Devil Dog 77
Elm Tee
Ironhide
Jedi
johnO
Luinil
MikeP
peterver63
RadioRick
rickmolloy
Risco family adventures
rltennal
Sandpoint Steve
SNO-RNR
TerraRoamer

Don't see your name? Please RSVP to the Rally Point Event [link] or post here to make sure you aren't left out of the Overland Bound camping area.

Also, for all Overland Bound Members, stop by the booth with your member number and get a special gift from Overland Bound!

knkunz

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Kunz
Member #

Well, NWOR is almost upon us! The schedule has been posted on their www site [link] and it looks like a great weekend.

So far we have 25 spaces requested for the Overland Bound camping area for the following members:
4wheelspulling
Aaron Niemi
Aaron Reddecliffe
bob4wheeler
Captain Chaos (x2)
Chadlyb (x2)
chuckoverland (x2)
Devil Dog 77
Elm Tee
Ironhide
Jedi
johnO
Luinil
MikeP
peterver63
RadioRick
rickmolloy
Risco family adventures
rltennal
Sandpoint Steve
SNO-RNR
TerraRoamer

Don't see your name? Please RSVP to the Rally Point Event [link] or post here to make sure you aren't left out of the Overland Bound camping area.

Also, for all Overland Bound Members, stop by the booth with your member number and get a special gift from Overland Bound!
I don’t think I will make that. My truck will be in the shop for a few weeks

• Sad
Reactions: Jedi

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

4wheelspulling
Aaron Niemi
Aaron Reddecliffe
bob4wheeler
Captain Chaos (x2)
Chadlyb (x2)
chuckoverland (x2)
Devil Dog 77
Elm Tee
Ironhide
Jedi
johnO
Luinil
MikeP
peterver63
RadioRick
rickmolloy
Risco family adventures
rltennal
Sandpoint Steve
SNO-RNR
TerraRoamer

Jedi,
Thanks for the update and all the work you did to set this up for us OB Members! Look forward to meeting you in person along with other Members. Vance.

chuckoverland

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Spokane, WA
Member #

Hey @Jedi , our friend who introduced us to the overland culture is coming on friday. We bought her a membership but she is not on the forums. Her member # is 11553. If there is any way to save one more spot for her that would be awsome.

Reactions: TerraRoamer

RS Overlander

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bainbridge Island, WA, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Stipe
Member #

I am in. This will be my first NWOR and I have been looking forward to it for some time. It will be great to connect with more OB members. I did the OB off grid rally west last summer and had a blast with all the great folks that came out. Looking forward meet you all. I’ll be be in a gray T4R with the roofnest on top.

Sandpoint Steve

US NorthWest Region Local Expert
Supporter

Pathfinder III

Sandpoint, Idaho
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Marchiando
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7POE
So, Aaron pointed me to the spot where all the trail rides are already full. :angry: whas this announced? Did anyone else get signed up? My plan is to attend a bunch of stuff on Friday that looks interesting and hang out at the rally. Then I'd like to do a trail ride on Saturday. Anyone else up for a OB Saturday trail ride? Thoughts of somewhere to go?

-Sandpoint Steve

rltennal

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

I am in. This will be my first NWOR and I have been looking forward to it for some time. It will be great to connect with more OB members. I did the OB off grid rally west last summer and had a blast with all the great folks that came out. Looking forward meet you all. I’ll be be in a gray T4R with the roofnest on top.
It’s a good time, great people!