Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Perfect! I wasn't too excited about where I ended up last year. I plan on being there early and getting in line.
TerraRomer,
I had the same experience as you last year. I missed out meeting fellow OB Members, but met new people that became friends! It will be nice this year to camp and be with the OB Members group! I am looking forward to meeting all of you there this year! Thank you, Jedi, for setting the group camp for us! Vance.

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Arlington, WA, USA
First Name
Brie
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Awesome @rickmolloy! Looking forward to having you join us there. Also, welcome to Overland Bound. If you haven't already done so, I recommend checking out the Overland Bound NorthWest Region forum [link] for meetups and to get to know your neighbors. Events are also posted on the Rally Point system [link], so you might want to check that out as well.

Sandpoint Steve

US NorthWest Region Local Expert
Supporter

Pathfinder III

Sandpoint, Idaho
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Marchiando
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7POE
@WU7X There is a group of OB members planning on camping together at NWOR. Did you want a spot reserved for you and the trailer?

TerraRoamer

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

West Richland, WA, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Bell
Member #

Well im bringing the camp chef. Do we want to plan a big meal one night? I can borrow a big pot from work and make some exotic meat. I can also prep veggies and whatever.
Any diet restrictions?
That sounds great! Keep us posted on what to contribute.
No dietary restrictions here.

TerraRoamer

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

West Richland, WA, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Bell
Member #

I'm there for the whole thing too . Third time. I was there 2016, 2018, and now 2019 with the OB group!
I might want to do a trail run but that may be with my Tacoma World family. We will see. May just spend the whole time checking out classes, socializing and relaxing.

Reactions: 4wheelspulling

Elm Tee

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Washington, USA
First Name
Elmer
Last Name
Bray
Member #

Just joined OB today. I registered to attend the NWOR over a month ago. Not sure if they assigned a spot for me yet. But If they have I will inquire about the location of the OB plot and venture over and introduce myself. I will be driving the white thing-a-ma-jig.

TerraRoamer

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

West Richland, WA, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Bell
Member #

Just joined OB today. I registered to attend the NWOR over a month ago. Not sure if they assigned a spot for me yet. But If they have I will inquire about the location of the OB plot and venture over and introduce myself. I will be driving the white thing-a-ma-jig.
Right here!

Reactions: chuckoverland