Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
The staff at Northwest Overland Rally 2019 have graciously offered to reserve a group camping area for Overland Bound members. To make sure there is enough room, they have asked that we provide them with a count of how many spaces will be needed. If you plan to camp at NWOR 2019 and would like to be included in the Overland Bound Campsite, please indicate it on the Rally Point!

Also, remember to stop by the Overland Bound booth in the vendor area!

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

I was there last year, and it was a lot of fun! Did not get to meet others on our forum, so to camp together will be great! Did meet lots of great people though. Hope to see you there. Please come up to me and say hi! My Cherokee stands out with the exhaust going up to the roof rack, so easy to spot me. You see the guy that looks like a troll, that’s me! Vance.

johnO

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor II

Portland, OR
First Name
John
Last Name
Olivier
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7BXG
Thanks Jedi - my wife and I will be there. Will rsvp on the rally point

Reactions: Jedi

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

The staff at Northwest Overland Rally 2019 have graciously offered to reserve a group camping area for Overland Bound members. To make sure there is enough room, they have asked that we provide them with a count of how many spaces will be needed. If you plan to camp at NWOR 2019 and would like to be included in the Overland Bound Campsite, please indicate it on the Rally Point!

Also, remember to stop by the Overland Bound booth in the vendor area!
Hey Jedi,
What is the best way to get tickets and make sure they know you are with OB group? Hove not seen the tickets site yet I guess! Vance.

Reactions: Jedi

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

I will be there! But maybe, in my Full size pickup and my Alaskan Camper. Don’t be too hard on me! I might bring my JK, and a ground tent? Not sure yet what vehicle I will bring, I guess we will see what is still running! Vance.

Reactions: Chadlyb and Jedi