Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sumpter Oregon, USA
First Name
Russell
Last Name
Ritchey
Member #

What part of the Olympics and how crazy you planning? I just got this Jeep in December and been working on it, but it still have open diffs F&R, pretty sure I will not be able to get the differentials built this month.

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman

pnwexplorer

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Olympia, WA
First Name
Hannah
Last Name
Lee
Member #

What part of the Olympics and how crazy you planning? I just got this Jeep in December and been working on it, but it still have open diffs F&R, pretty sure I will not be able to get the differentials built this month.
Nothing too crazy, we have a new Jeep as well. I just want to get out really.

RRitchey

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sumpter Oregon, USA
First Name
Russell
Last Name
Ritchey
Member #

I will have to talk to the warden..... oops Wife and see what days we have available. Do you have any idea what area in the Olympics? One of my work mates have suggested a few roads to explore but I think they start up near Sequim.

pnwexplorer

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Olympia, WA
First Name
Hannah
Last Name
Lee
Member #

I will have to talk to the warden..... oops Wife and see what days we have available. Do you have any idea what area in the Olympics? One of my work mates have suggested a few roads to explore but I think they start up near Sequim.
Not yet I need to do a little more research.

MeliMK

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Orwigsburg, PA, USA
First Name
Melinda
Last Name
Killian
Member #

We're usually up for the Olympics now that we live over here! Unfortunately the inside of the truck is ripped apart for a new dash install we weren't planning on doing. Which has led to some sound proofing & new floors while we're at it! Would love to get a group together over here sometime though.

RRitchey

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sumpter Oregon, USA
First Name
Russell
Last Name
Ritchey
Member #

We're usually up for the Olympics now that we live over here! Unfortunately the inside of the truck is ripped apart for a new dash install we weren't planning on doing. Which has led to some sound proofing & new floors while we're at it! Would love to get a group together over here sometime though.
Hi there, was beginning to wonder if I was the only person on this side of the water.

jim lee

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Anacortes, WA
Member #

We ran up and checked out the Wash. State park at Birch bay today. Right now its still open for camping and it looks pretty nice. There were still spots open with water views of the bay etc. And some mighty fine burgers up there..

just a thought.

-jim lee

RRitchey

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sumpter Oregon, USA
First Name
Russell
Last Name
Ritchey
Member #

I am all for getting something a little more local going, this is a big area and with my work schedule and family stuff, traveling long distances during the week just won't work for us. I realize I am in the minority, seeming to be the only one in the North end of Kitsap County.

MeliMK

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Orwigsburg, PA, USA
First Name
Melinda
Last Name
Killian
Member #

I am all for getting something a little more local going, this is a big area and with my work schedule and family stuff, traveling long distances during the week just won't work for us. I realize I am in the minority, seeming to be the only one in the North end of Kitsap County.

We're up for a west/south side of the sound meet up. You're right its hard finding the time to travel like that, especially if it's not summer (those longer daylight hours seem to make it easier). And personally I'd rather live up on the north side of Kitsap than down here!

RRitchey

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sumpter Oregon, USA
First Name
Russell
Last Name
Ritchey
Member #

Do you guys have a place in mind? I have some friends that just purchased a brewery/restaurant in Old Town Silverdale. If a bit later in the evening, the wife and I could make a weekday evening.. I work until 5:30 and Silverdale is about 45 minutes or so from my house.

MeliMK

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Orwigsburg, PA, USA
First Name
Melinda
Last Name
Killian
Member #

Do you guys have a place in mind? I have some friends that just purchased a brewery/restaurant in Old Town Silverdale. If a bit later in the evening, the wife and I could make a weekday evening.. I work until 5:30 and Silverdale is about 45 minutes or so from my house.
Oooh you said all the right things. lol what place did they buy? I'm not terribly familiar with many places for a pint south of Port Orchard yet. We're always game for Silverdale or Poulsbo. pnwexplorer is in Olympia though, definitely more south sound. If it's a Thursday or Friday night I think we would travel a bit more to meet up. Again I haven't run it by the other half yet. But we love checking out new places. What sort of drive time is everyone comfortable with? If we're trying to meet in the middle of what not?