Rank III

Enthusiast III

NW Florida
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Cummins
Member #

The only thing I see are nationwide meetups. I don't see any member locations or camp sites or anything.

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

Also if y’all want to we can move any of our conversations over to the crew page. I encourage y’all to post up anything else like gear reviews or trip ideas whatever and we can make our own localized threads for each thing so it’s more relevant to our area.

Flstraydog

Rank III

Enthusiast III

NW Florida
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Cummins
Member #

Seems I'm not updated as a member. Posted my information but no update. I'll give it a few days. As far as the crew page every time I try to go to it it tells me I'm not authorized to view it. Not sure if that has something to do with the member thing or not.

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

It’s all good I’m still waiting on an answer from Michael about the crew page. I don’t know why I’m the only one able to get on lol.

Wildlee

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre Fl
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Passenier
Member #

I am logged into the crew page and posted a test message. lets see how that goes. Hope you all see it.

Reactions: TxRanger3006

Ajw62428

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Navarre, FL
First Name
D
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

What’s going on. Joined up this week and found this thread for this area. I’m over at eglin working around the F15 unit, been here for three years. Was wondering if there was anyone around these parts. lol. Slowly building up my 4Runner for trail riding.

Reactions: TxRanger3006

Wildlee

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre Fl
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Passenier
Member #

Welcome Ajw62428! I just joined this group a little while ago. Been in the area for a while. Work on hurby live out in Navarre. AT the top of the page is a CREW tab select that and jump to the second page for NWF OVERLANDERS one of the guys in here created and they are trying to get a group going. But Welcome!

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

What’s going on. Joined up this week and found this thread for this area. I’m over at eglin working around the F15 unit, been here for three years. Was wondering if there was anyone around these parts. lol. Slowly building up my 4Runner for trail riding.
Welcome bud we’re kinda slowly building a local “chapter” just keep an eye out on this thread, possibly the crew page if we can all figure it out lol and on the rally points for upcoming events.

Reactions: Ajw62428

Wildlee

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre Fl
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Passenier
Member #

Did you start a thread or where did you comment at? I haven’t found it yet.
I did not start it. Just found it on the main page where is says crew and went to the second page and bam! NWFL overlanders. I made a test comment to see if it posted and it did.