Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre Fl
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Passenier
Member #

Ok so I posted a little hastily if your able to join the crew then you can comment is what Michael is saying so let’s keep trying to figure out what’s happening and fill him in if there’s still issues.
SO I just tried to see your posts. I can only see the ones I made. Can you see my posts?

Reactions: TxRanger3006

Ajw62428

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Navarre, FL
First Name
D
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

I just left a comment under the Crew Member thread. I feel there’s a setting or rights not selected like on an outlook shared calendar.

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

I don’t know what the deal is, I messaged Michael again and let him know so hopefully we can get the computer issues fixed so we can focus on the outdoor stuff again lol.

Ajw62428

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Navarre, FL
First Name
D
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Lol. Meh. This thread works.
There is a take a poll option under the Crew forum that is interesting. Lol.

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

Just to double check but y’all that tried commenting actually accepted the invite and are apart of the crew right.

Wildlee

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre Fl
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Passenier
Member #

I accepted the invite and made a post. It does show I’m part of the crew under members.
Just doubled checked I can only see what I posted nothing else. And what Ajw62428 said. I shows me in the crew...So I dunno. When are we gonna get a event or gathering together? Ive been doing a lot of MTB lately and Im down to change things up.

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

Just doubled checked I can only see what I posted nothing else. And what Ajw62428 said. I shows me in the crew...So I dunno. When are we gonna get a event or gathering together? Ive been doing a lot of MTB lately and Im down to change things up.
Where you been riding at I haven’t been in a few months. And we can get something together maybe 2 weekends from now possibly, I’ll have to look at my new schedule

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

Hows it going? My name is Ryan and I am just getting into overlanding. I'm in Crestview looking to meet some peeps.
How’s it going I’m in navarre but work in Crestview so you might see my truck around some, and we’ve done a couple meets and are working to get some more going so stick around.

Wildlee

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre Fl
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Passenier
Member #

sooo. When do we want to get together and trail ride or just a meet up In a neat spot and tell lies to each other lol ??

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

sooo. When do we want to get together and trail ride or just a meet up In a neat spot and tell lies to each other lol ??
I could prolly do something last min this weekend maybe, if not I’m not off again till the 17th weekend.

AU_RocketMan

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Emerald Coast, FL
First Name
Benjamin
Last Name
Bauldree
Member #

I could do the weekend of the 17th if there is interest.

Also, just got back from visiting family up in Alabama. On the way up, swung by Talladega NF and did FR 600-1 trail (link below). Was a lot of fun but unfortunately fog rolled in before I hit the second overlook so couldn't see anything further than 20 yards in front of me. So no good pictures. I'll see if I can get some video off my dashcam later today.

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

I could do the weekend of the 17th if there is interest.

Also, just got back from visiting family up in Alabama. On the way up, swung by Talladega NF and did FR 600-1 trail (link below). Was a lot of fun but unfortunately fog rolled in before I hit the second overlook so couldn't see anything further than 20 yards in front of me. So no good pictures. I'll see if I can get some video off my dashcam later today.

I could be down for a weekend trip up there, how’s the camping

Reactions: Wildlee