Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

I did not start it. Just found it on the main page where is says crew and went to the second page and bam! NWFL overlanders. I made a test comment to see if it posted and it did.
Hmmm idk what’s goin on then cuz when I go into the crew I made thread when I started it but other than that it looks like no ones been to it.

Ajw62428

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Navarre, FL
First Name
D
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

There is an application, membership & invite button under the account tab. And it’s under a Crew headline. Maybe need to hit a button to get invited or apply?

AU_RocketMan

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Emerald Coast, FL
First Name
Benjamin
Last Name
Bauldree
Member #

Hi everyone! New here as well (honestly have been lurking for a little bit, just never posted). Been in Navarre for 2 years and have worked on Eglin for 5 years. I've been working on my JKUR for the last few months and hoping to join up on any get togethers in the near future.

As far as the crew page, I found it but get a "not authorized to view this page". Not really sure what to do... lol

Reactions: TxRanger3006

Ajw62428

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Navarre, FL
First Name
D
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Welcome. I just joined in a bit ago. Ran into the same problem. OB needs to update your profile to member. Then somehow the crew page needs to grant you access.

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

Hi everyone! New here as well (honestly have been lurking for a little bit, just never posted). Been in Navarre for 2 years and have worked on Eglin for 5 years. I've been working on my JKUR for the last few months and hoping to join up on any get togethers in the near future.

As far as the crew page, I found it but get a "not authorized to view this page". Not really sure what to do... lol
I sent you a request so hopefully you’ll be able to join

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

Well while we wait for our cool kid hangout to be functional, the big trip I mapped and showed a few of y’all...... I was thinking of breaking it up so we can do it as weekend trips since all of us taking a week or two off would be tuff. One cool one goes up to the north east corner of Alabama where there are some state parks/refuge campsites we could set up at and there’s some caves to explore plus other stuff. That way there stuff for the kids and adults alike. If interested I’ll put all the places I was thinking of up here and we can try and get a plan together of what everyone’s interested in.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Well while we wait for our cool kid hangout to be functional, the big trip I mapped and showed a few of y’all...... I was thinking of breaking it up so we can do it as weekend trips since all of us taking a week or two off would be tuff. One cool one goes up to the north east corner of Alabama where there are some state parks/refuge campsites we could set up at and there’s some caves to explore plus other stuff. That way there stuff for the kids and adults alike. If interested I’ll put all the places I was thinking of up here and we can try and get a plan together of what everyone’s interested in.
HI all!

I am helping AU_RocketMan in a PM.

The CREW feature is VERY limited, and extremely Alpha - so we have only made it available to supporters at this time. Members may be able to accept crew invites, but only a few groups can create crews at this time.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Wildlee

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre Fl
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Passenier
Member #

I am in on this Sounds like a good time. I also have the "trans Eglin route" in a gpx file from another member. Done a few pieces of it. But I can show you see what you think also.

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

I am in on this Sounds like a good time. I also have the "trans Eglin route" in a gpx file from another member. Done a few pieces of it. But I can show you see what you think also.
Yea definitely, if we get more organized I can get us special passes for trail cleanups and what not for the reservation.

Reactions: Ajw62428

Wildlee

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre Fl
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Passenier
Member #

So here’s the run down on the crew section, if anyone is interested in becoming a localized group pitch in for the supporter package it’s not much but is basically like membership dues. When you become a supporter then we can converse, plan or whatever on our own forums. We can still use this thread if people don’t want to pay a lil extra and I’ll still do rally points to keep everyone informed of events. So if you want to join the crew become a supporter and just say hi on the crew page and we can figure out who all made the switch.
Sweet I actually upgraded to s supporter earlier this am. So this definitely works for me.

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

Sweet I actually upgraded to s supporter earlier this am. So this definitely works for me.
Ok so I posted a little hastily if your able to join the crew then you can comment is what Michael is saying so let’s keep trying to figure out what’s happening and fill him in if there’s still issues.