Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
I'm just West of Hurlburt Field South of Hwy 98. If we have enough of us we'll have to get a NW Florida event planned.

LOL, just figure out you're the only one to reply in my FWB thread so far.

Reactions: TxRanger3006

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

I'm just West of Hurlburt Field South of Hwy 98. If we have enough of us we'll have to get a NW Florida event planned.
I’m def down for making a group I got some friends at work that I’ve been getting interested. Hopefully they will start comin out and we can get something together.

Reactions: Flstraydog

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
That's cool, you get to cruise the Eglin Range and get paid! I was that way back in the 90's, worked Telephone Maintenance so we had to support the phones and all the remote Sites on Eglin, been stuck many a times out there in a GOV, only a couple of times in my POV! I like to take my boys out there and fish the ponds.

Reactions: TxRanger3006

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

Yea my oldest likes fishin out there we just did the fishing rodeo. I love exploring though it’s kind of like 8 hr overland trips lol but paid.

Reactions: Viking1204

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
I'd definitely like to meet up with you and discuss cool places to go on the range. I'm trying to find the best camping spot to take my boys to and be able to catch fresh fish for dinner! I knew the range better when I used to drive it every day.

Alexd7290

Rank 0

Contributor II

Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Alexander
Last Name
Dominguez
I just moved to the Pensacola Area from Texas would love meet up sometime i'm trying to find some great places for camping and trails in the area. More photos of my rig to come but I have a 14' Jeep Grand Cherokee that i am building at the moment it nothing crazy but definitely does a good job for what it is.0902190732c_HDR.jpg0606192040a.jpg0830190921e.jpg0416191930_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

Nice man this area has some decent trail riding but amazing fishing. We should all meet up to do a local ride sometime or plan a long ride up north a little to better trails. Also I’m in the navarre area so not far if you need anything.

Alexd7290

Rank 0

Contributor II

First Name
Alexander
Last Name
Dominguez
Nice man this area has some decent trail riding but amazing fishing. We should all meet up to do a local ride sometime or plan a long ride up north a little to better trails. Also I’m in the navarre area so not far if you need anything.
For sure man we can try to have a meet sometime like next weekend or so. We can get some food and get to know each other.

Alexd7290

Rank 0

Contributor II

First Name
Alexander
Last Name
Dominguez
Sounds like a great plan it would be nice to do a bbq meet goin every now and then to hangout or plan trips.
I'd definitely like to meet up with you and discuss cool places to go on the range. I'm trying to find the best camping spot to take my boys to and be able to catch fresh fish for dinner! I knew the range better when I used to drive it every day.
If you guys wanna meet up this weekend i'd be down for it. We could meet up at one of the beaches (Pensacola Fort Walton etc.) or at a park area that you know of. I don't where very many trails are for good view if we wanted to drive out to a spot but i know of a few decent places to have a BBQ at. If you guys want to please let me know so we can make the necessary plans for the location, food, drinks, grill/s (if necessary) and, any other essentials you can think of thank you.

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

If you guys wanna meet up this weekend i'd be down for it. We could meet up at one of the beaches (Pensacola Fort Walton etc.) or at a park area that you know of. I don't where very many trails are for good view if we wanted to drive out to a spot but i know of a few decent places to have a BBQ at. If you guys want to please let me know so we can make the necessary plans for the location, food, drinks, grill/s (if necessary) and, any other essentials you can think of thank you.
I’d be down for next weekend possibly this weekend is kinda booked up for me.

Reactions: Alexd7290

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
I'm booked up the next two weekends, first free weekend I have right now would be weekend of 28th and 29th.

Alexd7290

Rank 0

Contributor II

First Name
Alexander
Last Name
Dominguez
As far as I know I don’t have anything but I’ll dig a little and make sure.
Sounds good I'm trying to invite some others from the Fort Walton beach thread as well. I'll try to keep up with everyone who will be coming. If any of you guys have friends from the OB forum that would like come as well please make sure to invite them.

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

Sounds good I'm trying to invite some others from the Fort Walton beach thread as well. I'll try to keep up with everyone who will be coming. If any of you guys have friends from the OB forum that would like come as well please make sure to invite them.
I have 2 other guys I’m pretty sure are gonna come as well so it might turn out to be a decent little meet.

Reactions: Alexd7290

Alexd7290

Rank 0

Contributor II

First Name
Alexander
Last Name
Dominguez
I have 2 other guys I’m pretty sure are gonna come as well so it might turn out to be a decent little meet.
Sweet yeah a few guys from the Fort Walton Beach thread said they will look at coming as well I'm going to make a Facebook event for it later this week (Friday or Saturday) so it is a little more organized. Right now we are looking at possibly meeting at the Elgin range and going on some trails out there but i have to "A" find out how to get a pass and "B" get one. Do you know how to get one of those passes? We also may look at meeting up and getting food like before the trip or something along those lines.